• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I. FALLS BASS TOURNEY

To All F.M. Readers,

The INT'L FALLS BASS TOURNEY is this coming Friday & Saturday, if none of you have ever came up to the bass tourney, please come. Weigh ins pack a 1,000 people in the tent.

We have Bands, kids events, about 15 concessions stands, a car show, rides, numerous crafters, a bike ride, beer gardens...................................

well I can go on & on & on...or you could just go to ifallsbass.com & check it out. It is I. Falls largest event & extemely well attended, and the weather is supposed to be excellent. We will do our best to show you a great time!!!

So we hope to see you all there!!!

Sincerely,

Fishmeister

(Angler Cordinator...I Falls Bass Tourney)

Going to be there thursday thru sunday and can't wait to see the results. Hope to boat a few fish also.

Hi F.M. Readers,

Dave Genz canceled out of the tourney on Friday, leaving us 1 team short, the rules meeting is Thursday night, so if anyone is interested in fishing maybe the best bass tourney in the state, call me asap. 218-283-9945, leave a message if I'm not there. Entry fee is 500 bucks, which includes all events, steak dinner & a wonderful time. Tourney is 2 days (Friday & Sat.)

Sincerely,

Fishmeister

First time at the opening of the bass tournament wow what a show looks like lots of hard work goes into it hats off to the people that put this weekend long event on. Wish I could stay for the weekend but will be here for next year for sure. Have fun guys

To All who attended the I. Falls Bass Tourney,

We THANK YOU for attending a very successful tournament, as in the past the tourney was very well attended.

This year was a 1st, as we had a repeat winner. Scott Dingwall & Jeff Gustafson from Ontario won about 12,500 in cash. These 2 are outstanding fisherman & some of the nicest anglers in the entire tourney. Congrats to them both!!!

We are always coming up with ideas to improve, which we will put in place for the 2011 tourney!

Thanks again,

Sincerely,

Fishmeister