• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dove Hunting

Hick727

Used to go when I was stationed in IL. It was a blast... don't know of any where around here to go... there are always a lot of them on the high wires along the road but that does no good at all! There is a WMA just up the road a piece may just go walk/sit there for a while. Is there a stamp for doves? Hope you can find somewhere to hunt! That is always the hard part... Take caer and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

I go out in Western MN. I love it, what a great way to kick off hunting season. We usally do very well, usally 5-6 limits each day. They make GREAT kabobs on the grill with some fresh veges from the garden.

I'm hoping for rebound year for Doves, last season my haunts didn't produce like the previous year.

No Stamp needed!