• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for Authorized Merc Dealer on the Water

Pherris

Question

I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a Merc Dealer that is also a marina or is located on the water?. I am having issues with a Merc 250 Opti. I had problems while I was on Vermillion and the merc dealer there tried to get me going and did everything and the motor checked out fine on the computer and all the tests looked good but cant get RPM above 1500 under load. Idles fine. They would have kept working on it but I had to come back home to Bloomington. Now I need to get it in. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

2 answers to this question

Just an idea, but you might want to try LaCannes in Faribault. Good luck getting it going again.

Check out Miss Croix in Prescott Wisconsin. They're on the water and an authorized Mercury service center.