• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jonny P trail cam pics

Random guy

Cool shots. Love the moose! Also love the old-timer pic and the skunkpigbear in the other thread!

You've got a couple dandy's there! It's gotta be a rush to check all your trail cams! That first station in the pics is getting hit by several nice bear.

There's a decent little bull behind that cow moose. Did they stick around for any other shots? Sure wish we could see the numbers of moose we used to have 30 years ago. I've always loved moose. Cool animals.

Used to always bust a few moose walking out to the stand while bowhunting as a kid. Almost never see em' anymore. Too bad. Once came across a giant bull crossing a red willow bog on the way to my stand. Huge thing. Musta had 50-60 inches across his paddles. I just knelt down and watched him for about 20 minutes, then carefully made my way around him. Awesome creatures.

You always been around TRF, CANOPY? I remember seeing them almost weekly as a kid around home. My wife had to stay home from school one day because a cow with a little one wouldn't get out of their garage doorway. They were thick even in the 80's, now we see 3-7 a year.

Oh, thats a moose??!! It had such an ugly mug I thought it was Kelly checking out your bait sites!!! smilesmile

Nice pictures Jonny!! Aren't trail cams addicting?? Almost like Christmas every time you check out the memory cards. Looks like the timestamp from Moultrie cameras, which one do you have? Do you like it?

Moose number two. My guess it is the two from the brother bear movie. "If that aint a ber den dats da biggest darn beaver I ever saw, eh!? Love that line.

full-10775-588-trailcam2010week2290.jpg

Quote:
Looks like the timestamp from Moultrie cameras, which one do you have? Do you like it?

Moultrie I-40s or I 50's the cheapos and they work great.

Checking out Jonny P pics are driving me nuts. I am passing on bear hunting this year due to another baby on the way. first year in the last eight. I dropped an email to Jonny P in may and will for sure be hunting with him next year as long as I can get drawn and he has a spot for me. Keep up the good pics Jonny.