• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thinking of Accessorizing the Ride?

Ed Carlson

Just a Heads Up: If you thinking about Accessorizing the Ride, or the truck/car and trailer...check the Store Sales forum. It may be well worth the look for you to do so guys and gals.

wink

Ed, was over at Gander in Fargo yesterday at lunch time and didn't see anything that was on sale. Has it started yet??

Look again, all that Red Was/Is tagged stuff in ATV/Auto..back near the bait shop...it's on sale...tons of it.

The extra discount starts this Friday.

As is now...it is marked WAY down already. So if there is 1-of's that is a must have for you...well...best grab them before they are gone. No replenishment or holds, layaway's, or store to store transfers, so it's first grab... first get.

Thanks Ed, I'll go back and look tomorrow. I did see that red price tags on stuff, guess I was looking for some big flashing blue light or something...

Not that I need to buy anything more for my truck or wheeler grin

Just got back from Gander. Got myself a battery maintainer, clamps to mount the auger to the rack, and a rear rack bag. Heck the maintainer was only 15 bucks and the auger clamps only 12 bucks. Anyway, thanks for the tip Ed, just don't tell my wife grin

Your very welcome. There is some very sweet deals to be had for sure.

Lots went today, lots more to move this weekend. I keep finding "Must Have's"...but the deals are too good to pass up. smile

Just a reminder the event ends today, Sunday the 22nd, so get it while the get'n is good.

Good news... they decided to extend the 50% 0ff all ATV/Auto Red Tagged Clearance through this week. So if you missed it, there is still an opportunity to get in on it.

Thanks for the heads up, Ed. The Apple Valley store is also participating, and I picked up a few things for a fraction of what I'd be spending normally.