• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New addition to the Family

SportFishin'

This is our new addition to the Buller family she is a 8 week old Tri-Color English Setter and will compliment the Buller hunting stable out here in Montana. We are excited to have her home.

Here name will be "Sage Creek Moutain Talia"

Talia meaning "Dew From Heaven" Tolly will be her call name in the field.

DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0366.jpg

DSCN0364.jpg

She came with to check out the new house we are building & in the second pic she did't want her pic taken she howls when you ignore her kind of funny when the Griff gets out ahead of her she stops and howls for him to come back. You can see she is the size of our Shizupoo in the backround.

Best Regards,

Chris

Beautiful, she's going to be real ticked out when she gets older. Being from Montana I'm sure there are a lot of sunrise dogs out there huh?

Yeah we picked her because of her ticking. Sire is a full mask with black ticking. She is from the "Tekoa Mountain Sunrise" line. I'm pretty excited to run her in NASTRA next year in the spring. There are a bunch of other western region champs all within her line although her Sire & Dam don't feild trial but the breeder runs them in our local pointer club here in Billings and they are solid dogs when it comes to nose, point, & drive qualities.

Regards,

Chris

That's the sunrise I meant. My dog is double sunrise on the fathers side and single on the mothers. Good luck with the trials. Great way to meet people and see some real nice dogs.

Look at the ticking on those front legs! It's got to be a blast to run pointing dogs in MONTANA. Someday...

She is from the "Tekoa Mountain Sunrise" line.

Congratulations you have one fine setter. My male is 4th generation Tekoa Mountain Sunrise and you could not ask for a blood line with a better dispostion.

Thanks 2thepointsetters. 870 yeah running pointers out here is a blast our season starts Sept.1 for upland birds can't wait for the temps to drop and get out with my Griff. She won't be hunting this year but in a month down the road we will start the gun intro over some homer pigeons with her. She is getting bolder every day with her big new world. Can't get her out on the feilds yet due to the temps being to warm and rattle snakes are still out every where.

Hey Chris - talked to Ben and it sounds like Rob he and I are going to try and head up in October....how the fish biting?