• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Favre is on his way here!

Matt C

Leechy - Doubt you watched the game last night so I figued you'd like some info. whistle

Ben - 6 for 8 girls emotionally violated.

I doubt the Junkster could put up those numbers against the local JV cheerleader team. OOOps, I forgot, the savior is in town, which Ben has none. No more moral talk allowed.... till injury time and after hitting the college bar scene of course. It worked for Ben the last time and the time before that, and the time before that.

Good post Dark! grin

Great Pre-season game. Like they said, it was good to get a good rock-in out of the way for Favre.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• Dark Cloud

• Born2Fish

• Steve Foss

No baseline DRTO, just some heads up on how the Junk will be when the old man hits the wall. He said he hit a wall last season around week 12. That was without a bad ankle. Did he hit a wall after the 1-1 the other night? or did Chilly have his one stroke of genious for the season?

Shack - nice creative editing. Im sure if we want to air out skeletons of these players there would be some scary stuff...

Just razzing you more than knocking Ben. grin

You are in the club though, which includes controversy in surrounding an NFL team a person supports. We just have had a couple years of nothing, so we can start talking some smack now. laugh

We just have had a couple years of nothing, so we can start talking some smack now. laugh

A couple years of nothing??? lol. You consider the Farvra Saga nothing? shocked

Well its not criminal unless we consider toying with Queens fans fragile emotions a felony... grin

• 4 weeks later...

I just wonder if we would be 2-0 if Favre was here in spring training, getting synced with the receivers? Just think, if the receivers would have caught just a couple more passes in each game, we could have been 2-0.

But Favre should have special attention, and it wont effect the team at all crazy

I just wonder if we would be 2-0 if Favre was here in spring training, getting synced with the receivers? Just think, if the receivers would have caught just a couple more passes in each game, we could have been 2-0.

What receivers? Percy "Ol Dependable" Harvin wasn't there either!