• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Favre is on his way here!

Matt C

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• Dark Cloud

• Born2Fish

• Antero

Thats great news because i was not looking forwards to watching t-junk.Joe Web now needs to learn from Favre this season.I see a future star in him grin

I am assuming with Allen, Hutch and Longwell?.

Jared will have him hog tied in the back of the escalade. smile

Yeah, the 3 amigos went down to the bayou, put him in a sack and tossed him in the luggage claim onward to Minnesota. Pretty slick to do it that way, rather than having the coach make countless trips down there.

The washed up ol'man is your only hope of getting to the big one. T.Ja sure ain't going to do it.

Why give the attention whore any more attention.

The washed up old man needs to retire.

Ahh, but you must note that Brett himself has never said anything, its all the media (zulgad and that espn guy) that make story's up.

As for washed up? Had the BEST season of his career last year. That is not very washed up if you ask me. Check your facts/stats. Washed up would be like Montana coming back...

Ahh, but you must note that Brett himself has never said anything, its all the media (zulgad and that espn guy) that make story's up.

As for washed up? Had the BEST season of his career last year. That is not very washed up if you ask me. Check your facts/stats. Washed up would be like Montana coming back...

Why give the attention whore any more attention.

The washed up old man needs to retire.

LOL, Brett is still one of the best and thats a fact.

He Brett is washed up, then the majority of the QB's in the NFL are junk.

Kind of like you have to be kidding.

Crazy

I'll bet the ticket office will be very busy in the upcoming weeks.

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. - Brett Favre landed at Flying Cloud Airport in Eden Prairie, Minn. around 3:35 p.m. Tuesday, markign the second time in as many years the 40-year-old quarterback has stepped off a plane in Minnesota post-training camp.

Live coverage on Kare 11!! They have a helicopter following the vehicle...Looks like they opted out of the Escalade for a BMW this time!! I am watching him shake hands with vikings personal right now!!!

Well, the ego has landed....again.

What was he carrying in that bucket? Is it packed full of vicodin?

Figured you'd be in here stomping on the gas. Now your fun really begins. smile

LMIT...Junkson got hurt middle of the season and someone else had to make a few starts and Junkson never got his job back.

A tweet from Bryant McKinnie:

bigmacvikings

Just left the locker room, oh & i ran n2 a old friend when i was leaving. Lol! figure it out!

LMIT...Junkson got hurt middle of the season and someone else had to make a few starts and Junkson never got his job back.

Ahh, that makes perfect sense. Kinda like when Frerotte had to bail him out a couple of years ago.

A tweet from Bryant McKinnie:

bigmacvikings

Just left the locker room, oh & i ran n2 a old friend when i was leaving. Lol! figure it out!

That gal from the Love Boat?

Mysteriously his ankle suddenly feels fine and all doubts about returning ended about the same time as training camp. grin He's got that play down pat! Good for the old fart, football just isn't the same without him. Plus its one less excuse for the purple pukes when they choke again this year. shocked

I recall the Silver Fox being named NFC offensive player of the week in both games against the Cheese last year. It would appear some are still struggling with a broken heart hangover...... gringrin I look forward to the same this season.

Its the SB rings Lmitout. keep the faith baby.

yeah, it amazes me that the media gets this all rolling when he hangs out at home during preseason. He's made it perfectly clear that he hates training camp and would rather not participate until the last week before the season starts.