• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Favre is on his way here!

Matt C

Got to love it. He hasn't thrown a pass as a Viking yet this season and the haters are already all jacked up...hilarious.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• Dark Cloud

• Born2Fish

• Steve Foss

Anyone surprised? laugh

Yeah! That bucket was crazy. Honestly, if you look close, in Sharpie black written, I swear it says LIMTOUT. laugh . Can anyone confirm or verify?

Yeah! That bucket was crazy. Honestly, if you look close, in Sharpie black written, I swear it says LIMTOUT.

Shhhhh.

(It's not purple kool-aid mix. Favre missed camp this year because he's been out hunting. The bucket filled with pickled crow for the T-Jack apologists)

07/15/10 - 10/15/10

Crow Hunting (2nd season)

Bag count: LIMITOUT. laugh

So Favre brought you some special Mississippi southern style crow, with a little purple mix to wash it down.

I knew it said LIMTOUT on that bucket

So Favre brought you some special Mississippi southern style crow,

I don't think you understand....I'm not a T-jack apologist, therefore the crow is not for me.

Don't hog the whole bucket, there are some others around here that would like a taste. smile

After I finished reading this thread, my 2 year old daughter ran into the room and asked for "purple juice!" Somehow she sensed favre is back! grin

Question for the Delusional Purple Passion People???

Does anybody really believe Burts body can survive a whole season? If you say yes.... take another drink... bring on another failed phase of the Junkson Project...

Maybe his body will, maybe it wont!

Let me ask you this, do you think Big Ben can stay out of trouble, and leave the ladies alone?

Does anybody really believe Burts body can survive a whole season? If you say yes.... take another drink... bring on another failed phase of the Junkson Project...

I get a kick out of those who continue to question Brett Favre's durability. Are you serious? He holds a record for consecutive starts. He had one of his best seasons ever as a 40 yr old. He is the most durable quarterback to ever play the game.

Can he get injured? Sure he can, lots of NFL players get injured every year. Is Brett Favre any more prone to injury than any other player? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I'm sure people started making the same coments about Nolan Ryan when he turned 40.

Hold on there slim shady...

Delusional, always. But not about my football. Yes, I LOVE my purple cool aide, heck, I'll take the purple powder! .. But after a season like he had last year...there is no way in H E double hockey stick, that he would come back or have that surgery right away if he wasn't all in.

40 really aint all that old. If your an athlete, heck 40 is like 30 (unless your a RB).

The bashing comes from:

A: Your jealous

B: Your team is scared

C: You just flat out wouldnt like the Vikes even with P. Manning, and will find a way to gripe about us regardless.

D: Your jealous.. still.

S K O L

I like the way Chilly goes out of his way and gets players that he thinks can help us win, guy's like Jared,Percy,Favre, ect.

Examples, like doing the research and talking to people close to Jared before trading for him, Going down to talk to Percy and his family before drafting him, checking up on Favre to see how he's doing.

Chilly's play calling and coaching on the field is suspect at times (I totally can understand if some don't like him as a coach), most of that was due to poor QB play prior to Favre, the one that burns the most is the to many men in the huddle after coming off a time out that pretty much cost us the Championship game last season.

The Vikes have a mean squad and if people don't see that they are haters, Chilly has been apart of it all, our team was pretty bad after we got rid of Moss, now we have a team with tons of star power and alot of promising young talent.

Zigy has been my favorite owner of all time forsure, none of this would of been possible without him giving the go ahead and forking out the cash!! It's nice to have an owner in MN that is actually hungry to win like the fans, Hopefully we can get that stadium!!!!

SKOL

Picked a great week to get NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv!!! Dish was being installed when I left for work today.

Well, the ego has landed....again.

What was he carrying in that bucket? Is it packed full of vicodin?

I think it contain more ego.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I like the way Chilly goes out of his way and gets players that he thinks can help us win, guy's like Jared,Percy,Favre, ect.

Examples, like doing the research and talking to people close to Jared before trading for him, Going down to talk to Percy and his family before drafting him, checking up on Favre to see how he's doing.

Chilly's play calling and coaching on the field is suspect at times (I totally can understand if some don't like him as a coach), most of that was due to poor QB play prior to Favre, the one that burns the most is the to many men in the huddle after coming off a time out that pretty much cost us the Championship game last season.

The Vikes have a mean squad and if people don't see that they are haters, Chilly has been apart of it all, our team was pretty bad after we got rid of Moss, now we have a team with tons of star power and alot of promising young talent.

Zigy has been my favorite owner of all time forsure, none of this would of been possible without him giving the go ahead and forking out the cash!! It's nice to have an owner in MN that is actually hungry to win like the fans, Hopefully we can get that stadium!!!!

SKOL

Now you're talking

+1 FG smile

Oh you poor, delusional mudducks, getting yourselves all worked up again. Why do you do it to yourselves, you all know deep down there will be no ring this year, or the next, or the one after that, or....had your chance last year and botched it.

You know why the Queens don't eat breakfast? grin

Because when they get near a bowl they choke!

It's funny becuase it is true.

I would love to see the Packers make a run at it again.

Here's another joke

What does halloween and the Vikings Superbowl Trophy case have in common?

It just gets more like professional wrestling every year. What a joke!

I can't believe people eat this [PoorWordUsage] up.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators
I can't believe people eat this [PoorWordUsage] up.
Looks like you're eating what is being served up too cool

Peyton Manning has not fared that well over the years in big games. also-- John Elway, Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, Donavan Mcnabb,, do you need any more???