• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sign in to follow this  
Jim916

Team 6 "BEARD TRIMMERS"

Cheetah

Nice bird Don!

mknolls

Sounds like a great hunt. Got to love when the birds come in. Nice looking bird DonBo, Congrats

Borch

Very nice pic there Donbo.

Sounds like you guys had a great hunt.

Nightcrawler

nice bird donbo, watch out i heard Elwood is out and about

Muskie456

Well done Don!!!!

woody1975

Nice Bird Donbo!

Archerysniper

Ha ha, yeah you could probably fit that little baby turkey you're gonna shoot right inside that lamp...no one would know the difference. HA!

Note to my Team #6 teammates. This was just the first of many who will try to hijack our thread. They all know who to be looking up too and they all be jealous. smile

Nightcrawler

archerysniper , WHAT brand of bow is in your avatar?

Archerysniper

That would be a .50 cal T/C Omega wink

DonBo

So I was wondering when and were team #5 can pick up that trophy you guys were bickering about. winkgrinlaugh

yahn.....whatever....bla, bla, bla. laughcrazy

Nightcrawler

checks in the mail. wink good for Sportmans Warehouse ONLY in St.Cloud. whistle

DonBo

Well guys, the totals are in. We got 5th out of 8 teams. frown Was hoping for a better showing, but it was nice "meeting" you all and wish you all the best next year!

mknolls

Had a great time being on this team. I look forward to seeing some of you next year if it works out for me and all you. Had a great time learning and watching all your comments and your pic's. Maybe next year I can get one down. Two years running know with no bird. Tag soup is just not that good. At least were not last. Thanks for the fun all.

Archerysniper

Hey mknolls the area I took my bird from isn't very far from where you were hunting, I live up there and know of a few great spots for you too look towards next spring.

duckhuntr21

Tag soup is just not that good. At least were not last. Thanks for the fun all.

I usually enjoy it with some catsup.....Not kechup.

duckhuntr21

It was nice meeting you guys and hearing the stories. I am really looking forward to next years contest. A big high five to Borch for organizing this and somehow keeping track of everything.