• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Jerry

I am considering taking a trip down to the Southeast streams this weekend or Monday. I would appreciate info on water levels/conditions in light of all the rain this week. Are the smaller streams fishable, and do you expect them to still be in the next few days? Thanks!

itchmesir

fished a stream south of 90 today... was only inches up and near clear.. i'd say 80% clarity.. i couldn't see the bottom of holes that were more than say 5-6' deep.. caught 4 browns.. on a mix of PTs CJs and Midge.. saw a few DHs but nothing was feeding on the top...

i checked another stream i regularly fish south of 90.. a section near the root.. and it was definitely up.. but not muddy.. my guess is since the root is up.. any stream within a couple miles of dumping into the root are gonna be high and cloudy.. smaller streams that dont dump into the root seem to be fine.. thats my 2cents

Jerry

A delayed thanks... things look pretty good for this weekend.