• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

walleye4_life

Anyone know if Bone has enough ice to drive on yet? Thanks for any help.

spentshell

We were out last Tuesday and there was a good foot of clear ice with a few inches of milky ice on top. There were some small cars and trucks and one full size pickup.

Nobody was doing very well, we got 5 sunfish. Another group had 4 sunfish. We saw one 10" walleye caught on a tip-up.

walleyefisher0990

Drouve past the lake yesterday and there was multiple full size trucks out there.

jignmaster

i have been fishing in between 27-29fow catching some nice size crappies just wondering if anyy one knows where a good spot is to find some eyes

Shack

I would say off the east side point (to the left as you come out the access). I have had luck right at the break dropping from 20' to the edge of the 30'hole.

Good luck!

jignmaster

any size to the wall eyes i was out a there few days ago fishing in the narrow which is like 27fow and this guy around me was catching walleyes while all i could catch was crappies. i over heard him say 1 was 22in.

RIPN LIPS

Might be an odd question this time of year but how is the ice on the lake i've never fished the before?

Will

As of yesterday it was about 2ft thick in the spots where i was.

RIPN LIPS

thanks i think i'll give it a try saturday maybe we'll see you out there.. silver chev in a red eskimo quick fish III.

RIPN LIPS

Anyone been out? How is the road on the lake and any tips would be great. Feel free to send pms. Thanks

walleye4_life

Haven't been out there recently, but going to take my daughter out for the first time Sat. If your out swing by maroon siverado.

RIPN LIPS

I'll see you out there.

mattkimk

Ive been out a bit lately. Crappie bite is getting later every day. They are there but dont really turn on until later at night. Sunnies bite during the day though. Good luck to you

RIPN LIPS

Thanks What depths would you recommend for the sunnies

fishing tech

I haven't been out there yet this year but plan on going all day Monday with the kids.

mattkimk

Just head out to one of the two little shanty towns and drill around there. One group is in about 25 feet and the other about 30 feet. During the day you should be able to get some action with a stray crappie or two.

RIPN LIPS

Thanks

fishrman

Just wondering if there are any thin spots to worry about. Seems everyone only fishes 2 basic areas. I was thinking of exploring, but don't know the lake very well. Any help would be appreciated.

jignmaster

was just out tonight with the girlfriend and we caught 3 crappies. all 3 of them were around 10-11 inches fishing 26fow still tryin to look for those eyes on this lake.

jignmaster

the ice is still really good and the roads out there are pretty decent still.

spentshell

thanks i think i'll give it a try saturday maybe we'll see you out there.. silver chev in a red eskimo quick fish III.

So how did it go? Anyone else been out?

I havem't had much luck out there but am thinking of giving it another chance.

fishing tech

I fished it on Monday. I think it has been hit hard. There are a lot of perm shacks out there. More then I have ever seen. A few nice sunnies, 1 crappie and no walleyes. I use to catch all in the same spot. The last 2 times out have been disappointing.