• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any Springs on Marshall Lake

I have fished Marshall in the winter and have been VERY frustrated. One time I found jumbo gills but every other time nothing. I was looking for eyes ...

Never found any spring issues, but that doesn't mean there isn't any. I can think of about 136 lakes I would rather hit, but what the heck give it a shot.

I would agree that Marshall is not the first choice to hit, I have hit that lake a few dozen times in the last few years, trying my darndest to catch something. Here is a pic of the only thing I have ever caught up with on Marshal lake:

My award winning photo of our State Bird

98361146.jpg

A person of questionable IQ called and said they found out there are at least a couple of springs on the north end of the lake and that it is still too early to drive a pickup on the lake as of last night. They made a quick reverse trip off the lake as water poured on to the ice in front of them.

I am not in law enforcement but I am sure they have better things to do than pull your sorry butt out of the lake. Be careful!!!

Yep --

A lot of people are not right in the head. I have 10 inches in the north bay on Big C and I saw a 1500 series Chevy about a 1/2 mile out. Man, some people ...

Ive heard Marshall is a sleeper lake but with all the forage I think it might take something artificial. Not much structure to relate to.