• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

BENEFIT FOR SHACKBASH

There will be a Benefit for Shackbash at the end of January close to the Elk River area and there will also be discounts on hotels if you are planning on staying the night.

I will post a place/date and time for the event soon.

This should be a lot of fun.

Come celebrate with Shacks family and friends.

Elwood,

Please post the date as soon as it is set.

What kind of benifit is it. Do they need prizes donated?

Thanks,

tweed

I will post it as soon as its set. right now it looks like the last weekend in January. and yes were looking for donation for prises, may have silent auction as well.

this is a benefit to help Shack and his family with medical bills and the like.

to receive Journal update notification e-mails.

BENEFIT FOR JOSH

"SHACK IS BACK"

Saturday, January 30th

The Links at Northfork Banquet Center

-------------------------------------------

WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING STAGES OF PLANNING THE BENEFIT (LESS THAN 7 WEEKS AWAY) AND NEED ALL THE HELP THAT WE CAN GET.

OUR FIRST MEETING WILL BE HELD THIS TUESDAY EVENING. ANYONE WILLING TO MEET AND DISCUSS PLANS PLEASE COME AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THIS EVENT SUCCESSFUL.

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15TH 5PM - 7PM

BROADWAY BAR & PIZZA

DINING ROOM

16754 HIGHWAY 10, ELK RIVER

#763-441-5180

OUR GOAL IS TO RAISE FUNDS FOR JOSH AND HIS FAMILY TO GO TOWARDS THEIR MEDICAL AND HOUSEHOLD EXPENSES.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EITHER EMAIL OR CALL ME.

THANK YOU,

Sue Myhre

[email protected]

Home #763-441-2139

Cell # 651-334-6776

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Tripp_315
      How’s the the smallie bite? I’ll be up on Friday 😎 ~Tripp
    • FishinCT
      Culling is not against the law in Minnesota unless you have a limit. (Which obviously applies in this case.)   They finally cleared up the language about it in the regs this year. 
    • delcecchi
      Since culling is against the regs in Minnesota, weighing in early is a great thing to do.   Congrats.
    • Rivergroup
      We're heading up tomorrow. Hoping for walleye but looking to mostly relax. We'll have leeches and minnows and any tips would be great. Just looking for enough for a good fish fry. Thanks in advance.
    • Jetsky
      Caught a lot of small ones yesterday in 20 -30 ft.  A couple of eaters.  Minnows on Lindys clearly out fished the leeches on Lindys.
    • Hookmaster
      Kudos for doing this. I'm sure a lot of fishermen would not have.
    • MikeG3Boat
      I know it has been raining all week but anyone have any walleye reports?  Heading up for the holiday weekend and want to do some fishing.
    • MikeG3Boat
      Partyonpine, Would you be willing to share in what areas you were getting some nice Bluegills?  I am on the east end on big bay and would like to find some good panfish.
    • partyonpine
      Opener and the week after were good.  Not the numbers we normally get but better quality in the East End.  Not surprised on the weights for the Auto City a.  Usually for us we only catch a few slot fish but we averaged 3 a day for 10 days.  2 overs, biggest 27 inches.     Our best luck was 12-16 feet for quality.  When we went deeper we caught more but smaller.  Bass were really starting to heat up.  For me little earlier than normal.  Found some nice Bluegills the day we went after some panfish.  Dock fishing was as many as we wanted per usual.
    • Shulsebus
      We will be up on June 8th for the week. It will be our 13th year in a row staying on the lake.  I hope the walleye are hitting the bobbers by the time that we get there. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.