• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Outdoor Minnesota Deer Photo's

picksbigwagon

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

twig minnesota got 9 inches of snow last week.

Must be from NERC. All that bad boy has to do is cross one road, a set of RR tracks, swim across the lake and hes all mine. smile

Lets hope it's true that a buck can travel up to 5 mi. per day huh S.T.!! We are around that area as well.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

fishinfey8, you never know. smile

Not a deer, but it's got horns... No special story behind it, just had the opportunity to shoot a buffalo and jumped on it!

full-1826-2909-bison.jpg

The buffalo meat is delicious!

It was shot at a farm. I couldn't pass up the opportunity! No easy task hitting them in an area the size of an orange, that's for sure.

11/7/10 7:30 am buck. I dont know what im going to do the rest of hunting season.First time in a LONG time no buck tag for late season. I dont regret it though, Im happy and Id do it over again.

DSC00986.jpg

DSC00984.jpg

No I wanted to but with the heat today I couldnt risk ruining the meat driving around looking for scales.

I killed a 9 point a few years back that went 220, and this deer was bigger by a pretty good bit.

I killed a 9 point a few years back that went 220, and this deer was bigger by a pretty good bit.

It looks it. Congrats on the meat. Fresh venny! Mmmmmm.

Dressed weight on a hanging scale was 230 lbs. 140 scored, 10 pt. Other buck shot was a little basket 9. One corn field up until yesterday and when the combine hit the last row it exploded with 15 doe and two bucks. A few rooster around also once the corn went down. Also killed some woodies and a nice drake mallard this morning taking a break because so many ducks that we have never seen this late in the season. Back after it Friday to fill the doe tag and get some pheasnts and ducks. Sorry about the and's. 028.jpg

030.jpg

Dressed weight on a hanging scale was 230 lbs. 140 scored, 10 pt. Other buck shot was a little basket 9. One corn field up until yesterday and when the combine hit the last row it exploded with 15 doe and two bucks. A few rooster around also once the corn went down. Also killed some woodies and a nice drake mallard this morning taking a break because so many ducks that we have never seen this late in the season. Back after it Friday to fill the doe tag and get some pheasnts and ducks. Sorry about the and's. 028.jpg

030.jpg

Hey that buck in the top picture is looking at me kinda funny!

37191_10150099343015561_508660560_763928

Shot a nice little 8 pointer on Saturday afternoon.

Spined him and he didn't go very far! grin

Shot at a doe tonight and must have hit a branch. Missed at 50 yards? Wow.

full-22504-2942-dsc00011.jpg

Wifes 1st buck. 5 pointer. Her season ended 10 minutes after it started.

Dang. I had chicken teriyaki stir fry. Wish it would have been venison tenderloin. Congrats to her for her first! smile

I decided to buy a firearms license at the last minute Friday night to hunt a large slough that holds alot of deer but is tough to bowhunt. Decided to sleep in on Saturday and passed up a small buck Saturday night. I shot this doe early this morning at 137 yds with a .50 cal muzzleloader. Didn't see the solid 8 point behind her til it was too late. Maybe he'll come around next weekend.

full-22671-2943-doe2010.jpg

Here is a picture of my doe and my girlfriends 9 point buck she shot this year. Doe was shot at 10 am and buck at 2:30 pm

SDC11924.jpg

SDC11847.jpg

SDC11851.jpg