• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for fantasy advice...

Deitz Dittrich

Juan, Jigger, nice looking teams.

My team will have trouble blocking shots and may be average in rebounding. I might be able to do some trading, I already have one guy that wants to know what I want for Rondo.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deitz Dittrich

• Juan Grande

• Scott M

• Jigger Here

yea i think i'm gonna have a little trouble with rebounds, blocks and tournovers with my guys

1. Paul

2. LeBron

3. Wade

4. Bryant

5. Nowitzki

6. Howard

7. Nash--think little early for him

8. Durant--to me

9. Garnett--to early for him

10. Granger--stuck b/t him and Durant

11. Stoudemire

12. Roy

so that's how the first round turned out

my first team what do you think?

9. deron williams 12. al jefferson

29. derrick rose 32. david lee

49. russel westbrook 52. rudy gay

69. emeka okafor 72. jason richardson

89. raymond falton 82. josh howard

109. luol deng 112. blake griffin

129. brandon jennings

10 team rotissery league start 3 guards, 3 fowards, 1 center, and 3 utility guys.

Excellent draft. Looks like some guys fell. I hope you get production out of the rookies, but I'm not sure what was left in the later rounds.

Bass got cut for Marc Gasol. Al Harrington had a 42 point night, but he will be coming off the bench behind Gallinari. I got pretty solid numbers in the first week with my roster. It's a guard oriented league and nobody is going to beat me in dimes with Rondo and Paul. I wasn't too far off in blocks and boards too.

I lost this week. We play head-to-head in 9 categories each week and it came down to last night. FG% was close until Durant laid a 3/21 night, ouch! Paul Pierce and Bosh kicked my a** all week.

On the bright side, I was happy to get 35 PPG out of my third round pick Carmelo. I took Kaman in the 13th round and he had a nice week as well. I'm getting J-Rich back so we'll see what happens this week. Here's my starting lineup:

Kaman/Biedrins (havne't decided yet)

Bynum

Murphy

Durant

Carmelo

Richardson

Terry

Deron Williams

Jameer Nelson

Well, I have looked to free agency to try and improve my team. I e-mailed our commish and have let go of J. Moon and B.Bass.. in hopes to pick up a couple players.. I know I will get my first pick as I am in last place and you get first choice.. so.. Good bye Jamario Moon, it was a great run we had.. Hello Brandon Jennings. I will let you know if I am able to get my 2nd choice as well.. I will know tomorrow morning.

Well, I didnt get my second choice as he was already gone by the time I was able to pick again, but I got my 3rd choice.. Good bye Brandon Bass, welcome Chris Douglas-Roberts.

well my team has been sucking it up 9th place and there are two teams pulling way out front. just today i realized that each position only has 82 games able to be played at. i think ill have to be careful not to play out a position and trying to play whoever is active.

ARGH.. my season is not getting any better.. Just picked up Chris Douglas Roberts, who now looks to have the flu.. Kevin Martin, broken wrist? And they are not listing if he will play through it or have surgery which would put him out 6-8 weeks.. Pau Gasol who is still nursing the hamstring.. Nate Robinson, out 2 weeks to a sprained ankle. And I drafted Tracy McGrady, in hopes that he would come back and throw up some great numbers once health in Jan or feb in the late season run.. Looks like I will have to dump him and dig back in the free agency pool.. As of now I have 2 starters that may or may not play at all this week.. BOOOOO.. and in 9th place out of 10 already to begin with.

Just keep making transactions Deitz. Hopefully, K-Mart plays through it, Gasol should be back soon.

I thought I had a pretty solid squad, but I'm heading for 0-2. Troy Murphy has been out all week and now Bynum has a sprained elbow. Just like any other fantasy sport, luck has a lot to do with it.

Sounds like Kevin Love could be back as soon as late November. I can't wait to start a lineup with Love, Murphy, Kaman and Biedrins. The big white rebounding machine!

juan.. might want to check this out.. got this off of rotoworld

Andris Biedrins (back) said that he is "50-50" to play against the Clippers on Friday, and that he wouldn't be 100% if he does end up playing.

Biedrins said his injury isn't serious and that he's not overly concerned, "because I never had problems with my back. I think I'll be fine." The Warriors could really use his services against Chris Kaman and Marcus Camby, but we don't like the comment about him not being 100%. Either way, check back with us Friday.

Yeah, he played Friday and reinjured the back. I sat him this week despite having 4 games. Would have been nice if he could have gotten in on the fun against the Wolves last night (146 pts).

Have Jennings and CDR helped turn things around for you at all? Sound like Gasol shoud play this week.

Not that I have been in panic mode.. but somewhat..

I picked up CDR, and he got Swine Flu and has not played.

Gasol has yet to play.

Martin Broke his arm.

Nate Robinson has a sprianed ankle

Biedrins has a bad back

So I have quite a few guys who are not getting me any stats.. The good news is Robinson should be back soon, Gasol is near coming back. And Tracy McGrady should be back late next week they are saying now..

You may think this is a bad move(we have to email the comish on tuesday for wed trades each week. I may have dumped Biedrins.. Depends if I can get whom I want. I did dump Charlie Villanueva.. he was getting good points but thats about it.. I am fine in points.. need blocks bad!!! So I dumped Villanueva, and picked up Andrew Bogut. I should get about the same points from Bogut, but get more rebounds and such..

But I also put out Biedrins, he has underachieved so far, and am trying for Haywood who has started off very good.. and again, need blocks which I could get from him.

I was going to put T-mack up on the blocks as he was not supposed to be back till Feb? But the news this morning is that he will start the 18th?

jennings has played well this week..

I am still in last place in the 10 team roto.. but I think once I get healthy and put my 12 guys on the floor I will be a mid pack team soon.. As the next 2 guys are really not that far ahead of me.

hey Juan, I know you have Biedrins too.. I saw this online and thought it would be good to share with you.. DOesnt look good.. I re-e-mailed my guy and said that I am dumping Biedrins first and keeping Villanueva if my second pick is already taken.

Warriors center Andris Biedrins has right groin and abdominal inflammation and will miss at least two weeks, at which point he will be reevaluated. If Anthony Randolph is available in your league, pick him up immediately. Biedrins was already sidelined with a back injury and it's unclear whether all of his ailments are related -- regardless, this gives Randolph huge short-term upside (in spite of Don Nelson). It could also have a trickle-down effect for guys like Mikki Moore and Ronny Turiaf (when he returns from injury).

hey

Well, I got Bogut, and will start him next week.. Wish I would have had his numbers last night. I did not get my second pick.. I was trying to get Haywood. But it looks to be a blessing in disguise. As I was going to give up Charlie Villanueva Who last night blew up!!! 76.5% FG, 100% FT, 2 3pt, 4 reb, 2 steals, 1 block, and 30 points. maybe I just had to threaten to dump him. Who knows? My new boy Jennings got 32 last night as well, and kicked in 9 assists.

Jennings has been unreal. I don't know how he could suck as bad as he did in Europe and play this well in the NBA.

It's tough to hang onto dead weight in roto since you need all your guys contributing. I'm probably going to stash Biedrins on my bench and hope he gets healthy. I picked up Noah so he'll help out the in the same cats that I draft Biedrins for.

Has anyone picked up Mareese Speights in your league? If not, I would grab him ASAP.

Good call on Speights. He was gone pretty early after the draft in our league. I'm thrilled I picked up Marc Gasol after the draft. He's almost averaging a double double. My team, A.I.'s Practice Squad, is in first place and is rolling, although there is speculation that my flagship player, the answer, may be retiring since he isn't starting. CP3 is justifying the #1 pick and my bigs are playing awesome. 14-4. If I can stay healthy and my guys keeping playing at this level for the remaining 85% of the season, I'll be fine.

How about Jennings numbers the other night? 55points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists... hip hip horay!

This is the first week I have 12 guys playing(our max) and am not playing hurt players.. and its showing.. Iam still in last but making up some good numbers bringing me out of the barrel.. If only my top 2 players could play now(Gasol, Martin)

Yep, Haywood looks like a nice pick up for you too. I can't believe Jennings scored 55, he's for real!

I've already dropped Speights. I fell to 1-2 this past week after losing FT% by .1

I never got Haywood, wanted him, but he was gone before it was my pick again. I got Bogut though and he has produced well.

UGGGGGGGGGG< the Deitz Jinx continues.. Jameer Nelson now out for 4-6 weeks.. can I pleeeeeeeeeze catch a break!?

Well, Jennings looks like the pick up of the year so don'f fret. I have Nelson, Love, Murphy and Biedrins all injured on my bench.

Seems like there have been a lot of injuries early on. Pick up Will Bynum as a sub if you have room.

Got no room in the in.. as I have kept Martin, and McGrady.. Good to see Gasol should be back today so I still have a full 12 man unhurt roster. While I am still in last, I made up a lot of points this last week. For the week I am in 4th place, so that helps.

Jennings was a great pick up, and with this being a 3 year keeper league I am pumped to have him for the next couple of years at least. Chris Douglas Roberts has also come out of his shell the last 2 games, outstanding numbers, we will see if he keeps that up.