• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

High school football

BK19

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave S

• bassNspear

• Big Dave2

• BK19

Sartell's back in the Prep Bowl! Exciting game with St. Thomas Academy today!!!

Sweet! Luv it when the Cake-eater type of schools get spanked!

Congrats! ... smile

W.E.M. turned some heads with a couple upsets...I think they might parlay it into a championship...they are on a 10 year cycle...last title in 1999, previous to that was 1989...I believe this year is 2009?

GSL should have a nice matchup with Sartell...I like GSL's chances.

Yeah your right about WEM, they have the best coaching staff in the state. All 3 have been with us for over 20 years and have a real aggressive def cord. They have beaten #1,2 and friday will beat #3. Good luck Bucs!

W.E.M. turned some heads with a couple upsets...I think they might parlay it into a championship...they are on a 10 year cycle...last title in 1999, previous to that was 1989...I believe this year is 2009?

GSL should have a nice matchup with Sartell...I like GSL's chances.

GSl actualy plays New Londond - Spicer. should be a good game but GSL's deffense might be to much for NLS. I think GSL will win with ease.

WEM could have picked the score. Domination for a very young team, ML high scoring offense was shoutdown big time but their varsity outscored our b-squad in the 4th. Congrats WEM, it was fate, 1989,1999 and now 2009 with state titles.

That GSL/NLS game was a great one! Congrats to NLS. My Sartell Sabres got smoked frown Totino-Grace was unbelievable!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Don't take me wrong, I'm not anti-technology.  Battery powdered items will always have their place.  I'm mean you don't want your girl friend or wife in the bedroom playing for their gas powered adult toys!!  That would be a bit loud and smokey!    
    • smurfy
      🤣 nope...Leech's smartypants reply!!!!!!!   i liked it!!!!!!!!👍
    • Dash 1
      That’s right. My 84 year old dad loves his electric chain saw. Light weight and quiet. Besides, at his age he’s not cutting a bunch. Where as myself I want something with more power and heavier duty.  Look at how many people have switched back to gasoline cars after running one in winter if you travel a lot.   As long as my strike master works I’ll keep using gas. Maybe my next will be electric, but who knows,  you can find used gas ones pretty reasonable as others buy electric.
    • CigarGuy
      You guys giving me crap for my detailed reply? 🫣
    • smurfy
      🥴 didn't see that coming  pretty funny.🤣
    • leech~~
      Hey, I'm not cheap buddy, but it depends on the work too?  🤣
    • CigarGuy
      This is the bait frig at L&M in Virginia, the other day. Also, added Highway 65 bait.
    • smurfy
      New signs going up this year  
    • smurfy
      any idea on the going rate for leeches.......not by the lb????/ havent bought any in a few years!!!
    • leech~~
      I think electric items have their places, I just don't think large commercial jobs are going to be able to work well with them. Can't see a logging crew out in the woods all day changing batteries!  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.