• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Trading or releasing T-Jack by Friday?

FISHINGURU

So after EVERY possession the cameras follow favre around until he comes on the field for his next possession??? I find that hard to believe!!

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fishin58

• gr8icefishinmind

• LMITOUT

• FISHINGURU

You guys must be stuck in your own little world, no wonder fishin58 and AWH tell you guys facts and you still don't let go!! wink

Wait a second here, I still do not understand why the twp of you continue to back T- Jack? Favre is a walking legend get used to it. The Vikes are 4-0 with out your love, GET USED TO IT.

I also hope that are starting QB does not get hurt, that goes for all of the starting QB's.

Favre is an execptional athlete One in a quazillion,

So stop pretending that T-Jack should be the starter!

I'm still trying to figure out why this topic is still so popular cause really the answer to this topics question has been answered! He did not get traded and beat out sage for the number 2 spot on the roster!! In the meantime, favre is lighting it up!! Goooo Vikes!!

Shot yourself in the foot there bud, I NEVER mentioned comparing t-jack to manning!! If you think i did please enlighten me and throw a quote up!!! Maybe someone else did but not me!

HUH? go read your own posts. Comparing T-Jack to Manning! [PoorWordUsage]

Dam man you just keep flapping your lipps on a DEAD subject!!!!!!!

Me???? You are the one flappin and not being able to back it up man!!! Like i said before........

I'm still trying to figure out why this topic is still so popular cause really the answer to this topics question has been answered! He did not get traded and beat out sage for the number 2 spot on the roster!! In the meantime, favre is lighting it up!! Goooo Vikes!!

We can put this topic to rest, cause the answer to it has been answered by our current number 2!! wink

Uh, as much as I like Favre, and what he brings to the team, TJACK should be the starter Sunday.

Rest Favre. Bmore and Pittsburg coming up, and a bsquad vikings team can beat ST. Louis. No point in wearing out Favre anymore than you have to. And in the event he does get hurt, it'll give Tjack a chance to sharpen up. At the very least, sit Favre 2nd half.

I wouldn't play Peterson much either. Give that Boise kid a chance to play a little.

I'm sure with Jackson at the helm, the Vikings could manage to waste away any lead #4 had left Jackson with.

Uh, as much as I like Favre, and what he brings to the team, TJACK should be the starter Sunday.

Rest Favre. Bmore and Pittsburg coming up, and a bsquad vikings team can beat ST. Louis. No point in wearing out Favre anymore than you have to. And in the event he does get hurt, it'll give Tjack a chance to sharpen up. At the very least, sit Favre 2nd half.

I wouldn't play Peterson much either. Give that Boise kid a chance to play a little.

While I don't think TJack should start (and it has nothing to do with Favre's streak), I agree with putting the "other guys" in if we have the game pretty much in hand. Peterson has already been a limited participant in practice this year due to a sore back. Favre has been knocked down and hit enough that he has to be sore. We don't have anything to prove by leaving them in *if* we go out to a big lead on Sunday.

With that said, I hope our guys aren't looking past this game. Yeah, St. Louis is terrible, but every team is capable of winning games in the NFL. All of these guys are great athletes, and if we're not focused (seriously, it's been a problem in the past) from start to finish, we could find ourselves 4-1 at the end of the day.

I just can not agree with that. We still need Favre to get comfortable with all the receivers. And what better than throwing against that Rams team. Sure if we are up BIG, then sit him late 3rd quarter. But if our previous games against lesser competition is any indication on how we will do, we may need him the whole game. STL is probably looking to try and save a little face this year, and I can imagine them playing at a higher level then what we have seen from them this year.

You guys must be stuck in your own little world, no wonder fishin58 and AWH tell you guys facts and you still don't let go!! wink

There have been precious few facts given for either side of the argument and thats why it has continued for 86 pages.

Everything stated here for or against T-Jack is 100% opinion not a single fact to truly back up anything. The only thing we have to go on his past performances but not everyone is going to interpret each performance the same way.

You can talk about facts all you want but the truth is that no one has said anything as of yet that can truly be classified as a fact. So the only thing to do is sit back and wait for Jackson to get back under center and give it another shot.

Wait a second here, I still do not understand why the twp of you continue to back T- Jack? Favre is a walking legend get used to it. The Vikes are 4-0 with out your love, GET USED TO IT.

I also hope that are starting QB does not get hurt, that goes for all of the starting QB's.

We get james and FISHGURU's grade school sydrome their stuck in... but do you actually think ANYBODY "excluding Fish58" belives T-Jack should be starting ahead of Favre... if so try reading the thread again and if you still think that......! smile

Thanks much!

Originally Posted By: alwaysonthemove

We get james and FISHGURU's grade school sydrome their stuck in... but do you actually think ANYBODY "excluding Fish58" belives T-Jack should be starting ahead of Favre... if so try reading the thread again and if you still think that......! smile

Thanks much!

Bow down to the open-minded one...he has cometh again....one of 2 who thinks Jackson is a starting caliber NFL QB. I wish i could forget about the preseason of 2008, and the subsequent benching after 2 games last in 2008. I wish i could forget the circumstances of the 2 good games Jackson has ever played, then 2 maybe i would still be a Jackson backer and be "open-minded".

or admit that TJ clearly beat Sage in a head to head competition.

You forgot to add that, like every other TJ hater has done.

Even if he did beat Sage out for the job, that doesn't mean that he's any good. For as bad as you say Sage is just what is your point grin

The point is that the haters fail to acknowledge that jackson did beat out sage no matter how bad sage is!! Instead they say that jackson did not beat him out and only has the number 2 spot to gain trade value.

That is very true.......but just acknowledge that he did win that spot on the team! not meaning that you don't but others don't!

I'm not going to even waste my time responding to someone who predicted Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan would flop this season....

or someone that has every rosencopter moment tivo'd.

Glad to see you can admit it leech!!! You hated Bert for 16 years or at least I would think you would have. And everybody drooled over the ol boy day 1, once he put on the purple.

As the sports websites i read said at the beginning of the season: "Jackson has been named the #2 guy even though Sage is the more reliable option. We will have to wait and see which guy really is #2 if Favre goes down".

I can't help it you don't watch any other games than viking games....

I also thought this thread was about TJack and not about Sage, but here we go. Yeah, Tjack is listed as our #2, but I would rather start Sage in our offense over TJack. It has more to do with their individual skill set than who is a better player, and how our offense is now setup. TJack is a mobile quarterback who makes plays by moving around and out of the pocket, while Sage is more of a pocket passer. I think we can all agree that AP has the mobile game down, and Harvin is giving us more options on the ground and with passes out of the backfield.

Give us more of a power RB (Brandon Jacobs), Wes Welker (best slot receiver in NFL, & for TJ's release valve after a scramble), and Larry Fitzgerald (Sidney Rice has shown flashes of this sort) to take advantage of TJ's *LONG* ball, and TJack fits in better than Sage. Tjack just doesn't fit the character of our offense as of right now. My opinion for what it's worth.

i say favre should start but rest him as soon as we are up by 3 td's with not enough time for junkson to mess it up...if your interested in a nail biter then start junkson...it would be a good game then since the rams are about at junksons skill level.

we should rest half our team this game at some point...hutch has a bad back...other guys are banged up.

i'm so glad favre is starter instead of junkson....4-0 is way better then 1-3

More solid play from T-Jack...118 QB rating... HA HA HATERS!

Not bad for a guy that shouldn't be on an NFL roster....LOZL!

Waiting for more lame junior-high comebacks!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

T-Jack did look good cruising the Vikes down for their final TD smile

EAT CROW T-Jack haters.