• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Trading or releasing T-Jack by Friday?

FISHINGURU

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fishin58

• gr8icefishinmind

• LMITOUT

• FISHINGURU

So you are just confirming you are a fairweather fan. That is something to hang your hat on!! I like him, I dont like him, I like him.... yada yada yada.

I am still sticking to my guns that Ryan or Flacco will have a down year. I might have to eat a little crow on that, but we will have to see!!

On a seperate note, the guy that tried to make Sanchez his White stallion for comparisons, how did he look yesterday?? I am not saying that Sanchez wont be good Qb, but a guy tried to say that after 3 games he is now a bonified NFL starter.

you know how I feel leech!!! nothing can really be said until Bert get hurt or fatigued.... but the fact of the matter is that TJ IS number 2 and that Sage is 3. People just wont admit that. So the subject is dead, unless TJ gets in.

So you are just confirming you are a fairweather fan. That is something to hang your hat on!! I like him, I dont like him, I like him.... yada yada yada.

I am still sticking to my guns that Ryan or Flacco will have a down year. I might have to eat a little crow on that, but we will have to see!!

On a seperate note, the guy that tried to make Sanchez his White stallion for comparisons, how did he look yesterday?? I am not saying that Sanchez wont be good Qb, but a guy tried to say that after 3 games he is now a bonified NFL starter.

How in the heck do you take my post and turn that into me being a fairweather fan?? LOL

Quote:
I want to also clarify something and im sure if pier and LMITOUT think real hard they will remember. A year ago i was arguing for jackson to be the QB.

I do remember that.

For the milliononth time no-body not even fish is saying T-Jack is an elite QB...K? And yes we know you guys are all tramitized from the playoff game... we get that, your angry and frustrated to no end.

My only point was that T-Jack who played not only good the last 6 games of the year "yes I know you all are in denial on that" and playe incredible this pre-season "yes we have heard all the excuses on why he played great this pre-season and won the number 2 job" was a better option than Sage again we understand how open minded you guys are and there is no wiggle room on this becuase of your guys superior knowledge over Chili and the rest of us who thinks its possible T-Jack may be and certainly is at this time based on results a better option than Sage or Booty.

Again we get it it's cased closed and T-Jack should be out of football for-ever!

Carry on!

He could be and we'll probably find out how much better if at all in the next couple of years as we had to sign a QB and are now stuck with him! Hope your right!

i hope after we don't have favre no more we get a different qb all together....hopefully we can get a younger FA qb or draft another.

where was junkson monday night? must of been pouting in the corner again or something! for being a backup i never see him talkin to favre much or looking over photos and plays...poor guy

You must have been watching a totally different game cause i saw jackson a few times with his headset on apparently going over things with coaches!! Maybe the cameras need to focus on jackson during the game instead of focusing the cameras on the field!! I'm sure we'd all rather watch what the backups are doing instead of watching the game!!!

You must have been watching a totally different game cause i saw jackson a few times with his headset on apparently going over things with coaches!! Maybe the cameras need to focus on jackson during the game instead of focusing the cameras on the field!! I'm sure we'd all rather watch what the backups are doing instead of watching the game!!!

What FG is getting at is that whenever they show a shot of Favre on the sidelines looking at the snapshots of defensive alignments and such its always Sage sitting there going over the looks with him. Jackson is never anywhere to be seen.

Jackson does not have the headset on because he is "going over things with the coaches"....

Jackson does not have the headset on because he is "going over things with the coaches"....

Someone should really start these conversations with a different topic name cause they obviously didn't release tjack by friday and made him NUMBER 2 instead!! wink

do you really not know why a backup QB wears a headset??

More often than not its Sage sitting there with Favre and no Jackson in sight. If you were Jackson wouldnt you be taking every chance you could to be soaking in what Favre has offer?? Every shot of Favre sitting on the bench looking at snapshots should have Jackson at his side.

I agree, he should be tied to his hip!!! Jackson should be, and hopefully is, taking in EVERYTHING he can from favre!!! But really, non of us have any clue of what goes on as far as the relationships of the vikings qb's so there is no reason to ASSUME anything!!

I agree, he should be tied to his hip!!! Jackson should be, and hopefully is, taking in EVERYTHING he can from favre!!! But really, non of us have any clue of what goes on as far as the relationships of the vikings qb's so there is no reason to ASSUME anything!!

I'm not assuming that Jackson is very rarely looking at snapshots with Favre. Anyone who has been watching the games can see this happening. If i'm a QB who is trying to learn the nuances of the game and learning how to read what a defense is doing to me im going to be glued to Brett Favres hips during every game and try to take in every little thing he is thinking and doing. I'm going to be there while the battle is going on. Why is it that the 3rd stringer is always there and Jackson never is?

But how can you say that he never is?? You are making assumptions from a few camera shots during a game!! I have seen jackson next to favre in a few camera shots during a few of the games! Just because he isn't in EVERY camera shot of favre on the bench, which may be what 4-5 times a game, doesn't mean that jackson keeps as far away as possible and doesn't speak to favre about the game!! You are assuming these things!! BE REALISTIC! Like i said, i totally agree that he should be glued to favre and hopefully he is taking advice and learning from favre. But to say that he isn't is you assuming this from a few camera shots during a game!!

Ok, i guess its all just smoke in mirrors then LOL. We'll see if the so-called "coincidence" seems to keep showing itself as the season goes on.

Favre will have to learn Ebonics if he wants to be able to talk about that with T-Jack.

lol no wonder gr8 is a t-junk fan...no clue how you can take what i said and turn it into favre comes off the field to get tips from sage.

the camera's follow farve around pretty much after every possession, they show him looking over the photos and you can see who's around him...i can't be the only one that notices sage soaking up everything he can with favre...during timeouts when the qb's and coaches are huddled together talking things over i don't see junkson.

i just find it odd why junkson isn't looking at the photos and talking about defenses as much as possible so he can learn something...its obvious he lacks in that department he should be soaking up all he can.

lol no wonder gr8 is a t-junk fan...no clue how you can take what i said and turn it into favre comes off the field to get tips from sage.

It's called sarcasm cowboy!!