• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was really surprised, impressed and definitely sorry when I was on Cedar Lake landing and saw some dead fish left on the shore. There were 2 walleyes at least 28" or more and 2 LmBass 20"+.
Did this lake suffered partial winterkill ??

Valv:
I talked to several people that live on Cedar and most of them said that they saw several dead fish when the ice went out. Most of the reports where sunfish and some rough fish. I don't know if you talk to the DNR they will tell you that Cedar is 1 of the lakes that they don't check the O2 on. I hope it isn't to bad we have to much fun on that lake for it to Die.

Thanks Dennis, it sure is a tear in your eyes when you see these 4 fish layng rotting right at the landing. These were BIG buggers. I fish Cedar often and I sure wouldn't like to die too.