• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I talked to a couple guys that were in there on Wednesday, They had a few crappies and alot of Bullheads.

I was out there yesterday for my first open water fishing this year. It was GREAT I don't mind a meal of Bully's out of the cold water also got two sunfish & released a nice bass. Can't wait to get back out there - but sitting here watching the rain, listening to the thunder & watching the river flow by !!!!

Fished Lake Francis saturday afternoon from shore near Carpenters point with my buddy for 2 hours and we figured we caught and released 50 crappies and 15 sunnies. Sunnies were small. If you wanted a meal of crappies you'd have to sort through them but you could get a nice mess of 3 to a pound to half pound crappies. I'd bet on a warm sunny day some bigger crappies would move in. You dont need live bait. Pick up some yellow flu flu jigs and fish them a foot and a half under a float. If there is a wind...the wind will impart enough action. If its calmer you'll have to twitch the float and impart your own action.

We went there Saturday lots of people and everyone was catching fish. People were pulling out big Bull Heads one after another. Crappies and Bluegills were also being caught I even caught a small Bass. Thank goodness I did'nt have any Bull Heads on to take off my hook. For those of you that like to fish for Bull Heads thats the place to go.