• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The water is on the way down, it dropped about 3 inches in the last day. Went out on Sakatah last night didn't do much. The water is still high. The white bass soulb be hot by the weekend. I think I'll stick to the lakes without a river for another kweek or so.

Hawkeye43,

My husband and I fished for awhile in the pond at Hidden Cove on Saturday. Not one bite. We fished from shore at Best Point on Friday again nothing. Saturday evening a guy caught a small Walleye off shore at Best Point.

<>< Mary ><>

Hawkeye
Mary has it right. All the people that came in and out of here this weekend Didn't do much. The Sawmill Pond on lake Jefferson was the best. Crappie , sunfish and bullheads biting like crasy. Mud bay on Lake Washington and the shallow bay on the west end of Lake Francis also produced a few.

I caught a Crappie, Bluegill, 4 walleyes and a very big Small Mouth Bass of the dock at Best Point this weekend. Tried to fish at the lagoons but the water is to high from shore.

This weekend I was fishing in the hatchery and had few bites, from what I heard, there was nothing to brag about this week. Is there any action on sunfish and horseshoe yet?