• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Tetonka to kick off FishingMN league opener!!

FishingMinnesota's multi-species fishing league will kick off it's inaugural season on Lake Tetonka/Cannon River Chain on June 2nd.
We are looking for a resort on the chain to host the event. Contact [email protected] if interested. There will be a lot of publicity surrounding this.
Thanks,
GullGuide
>"////=<

Hurray for Tetonka !!! I did agree with Madison, but it already have many tournaments going on it, besides Tetonka is closer to me grin.gif
Where can I find infos about the event ?

Ditto GullGuide!! What's the rules and how much!! Also, what are the other lakes and dates?

[This message has been edited by Papermouth (edited 03-18-2001).]

Sorry GullGuide, asked the question before exploring the "open water forum". Please, don't rewrite it! I do however have a simple question...
You have indicated that there is an annual fee of $50.00. There is also a fee to enter the particular event, I think $10.00. You can fish the event if you are among the first 15 teams to enter. Where do you enter, at the site? Where do we send the $50 annual fee?

Papermouth,
The $10 fee is for those who are not in the league, but want to fish on that date. There are only two dates where non-league members can join us, as well as the league championship on Leech. They will also be eligible for that events payout. League members do not have to pay anything at the events unless they want to get in on the big fish pot.
If you check out the post in the openwater forum, I have my email address posted. Contact me and I will send you a registration form.
Feel free to ask any other questions as well.
GullGuide
>"////=<

[This message has been edited by GullGuide (edited 03-18-2001).]

GullGuide,
I was so excited to see Tetonka was picked until I seen the date. We will be fishing at German Lake that day. If theres anything I can do to help out before the June 2nd or later on that evening we should be back to Tetonka between 7 or 8:00 PM.
Mary

Maryjl,
If you would like to help out with the measurement, it would be nice to have someone wright down the results on the leaderboard. Also, do you know of any resorts or restaurants on the chain that might be interested in being the host site? Rick is going to promote the heck out of this. If you know of anyone, contact Rick at 507-455-1504.
Thanks,
GullGuide
>"////=<

GullGuide,
Sure I'll help but like I said won't be back till 7 or 8:00 PM. that nite. I tried to e-mail you with alot of info but having trouble with my mail server hopefully I'll get the problem solved tomorrow. I'll give Rick a call tomorrow also.
Mary

Mary,
Thanks. I do believe that the official measurements will take place at 9pm, so you should be able to help.
Thanks
>"////=<

GullGuide,
Great I can't wait my husbdand Guy will also help so you have 2 of us. Been trying to get my e-mail to work but it still won't send get it fixed tomorrow I hope and will send lots of info will also call Rick.
Mary

• 3 weeks later...

How many teams are signed up so far for Tetonka? And have you found a resort yet?
Mary ><>