• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

where to fish on pearl....

well, the fishing league heads to pearl tomorrow, and i have never fished it in my life, so i could use some help here..... please!!!!!! i dont ever keep the fish, just measure and let go..... so you dont have to worry about me cleaning the lake out.... any help appreciated!!!

thanks-

joe

the fish that count are= Northerns, Bass, Sunfish, Crappie, Walleye, and 1 rough fish....

Try the east side (left off access) weedline throwing a spinner for northern and bass, or across the lake throwing a topwater or powerbait underneath the docks

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Pull cranks outside the weededge and you end up with a mixed bag of pike, bass and walleyes. Maybe a bonus panfish or two as well.

fish the weed lines thats what i always did during hard water, caught some nice fish lots of pressure on that lake

I was out there Saturday, there is a "pocket" in the weeds on the SE side in 8' feet of water. Golden shiners seem to be the only thing triggering a bite. Big bass and some decent northerns. Need to have plenty of minnows, as you only seem to hook 50% of the bites.

There is a ledge about 100 feet off shore on the western shore where a friend and I used bright yellow spinners and hooked 6 good northerns in about an hour. Went back today and it was a little slower but I still managed to get a few. The northerns I catch there all seem to bite hard between 11am to 1pm. Every time I have gone that seems to be when they feed. Another lure that has worked for me there is the YUM money minnow 5-6 inch in various shades of white. I also catch and release myself, every now and then I will keep one to eat but not often. Good luck

Rick