• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have heard the results in regards to the top 5 or so, but if anyone would be willing to post a scoring update and/or how they went about doing the cpr/measurement/weigh-ins I would more than appreciate it as I was out of town for the 4th. Sounds like they had a good showing and the fishermen really enjoyed the format.

This is a tournament that was held on Ottertail on July 3rd open to any contestants with a Lund Boat. There were 41 teams who fished the one day event....just wondering if anyone has the complete results as well as the scale they used? The tournament was a measure, photo, and release tournament in which they assigned a weight to the corresponding length. The numbers were a bit skewed, but they would be interesting to see!

Lots of people waiting to see results. Ryan, Michelle...are you out there?

Thanks for the link...it would have been a fun tournament to fish, looks like we got rid of our lund about a month too soon.