• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was on a very popular lake last night. Managed to catch some nice fish and had the livewell pump going-so water was flowing out. I had not one, not two, but three boats come within 10feet of me, checking me out once they saw the livewell pump on. One of the boats stayed at at least 1/2 throttle- of course giving me a bumping experience.

CMON folks!!! What does a guy do? I have only met terrific folks on this site- so I assume it was none of you-But how do you interact with other fisherfolks that have absolutely no courtesy? I stopped throwing out markers along time ago( don't really need to with GPS anymore).

My dad wants me to take him to this spot on Friday night- but I rarely go fishing on weekends. due to this fact.

what lake did this happen on? I had this happen last night also on Roberds

The best one I ever saw was my brother inlaw cought a 38" muskie and as it is in his hands this guy casts at this fish. What could this guy have been thinking? crazy

the last time someone saw me catch a 13 inch wally he came over by me dropped his line and my Doberman smelled his lab and dove right in the water and took off towards him he couldnt pull start his motor fast enough i bet he never ever fished that cose to anyone again that was many years ago it was on lake waconia by the way

i have called the dnr for something like that and not more then 10 minuets latter i saw a dnr at there boat going over everthing with them

I was out on East Jefferson and these two guys came by me and asked how I was doing, I told them every now and then I was getting an okay one. They then anchored right on top of me and started casting in front of my boat. Who does this?!

why do they do this you ask?? because they suck at fishing and need to go to others being suceslull so they can look good when they come home.. only way to fix is to trim motor up and giver ell outa that spot then comme back around and say have a nice day!

I was out on East Jefferson and these two guys came by me and asked how I was doing, I told them every now and then I was getting an okay one. They then anchored right on top of me and started casting in front of my boat. Who does this?!

I don't tell anyone anything when out on the water.

Team Otter, now that should be the tip of the year!

It may be time to start something like that. Ha!

• 2 weeks later...

It is the same in the winter or worse. I can not understand why anyone would fish that close. If there biting in one spot, they will be biting in another spot also with the same structure elements. But you will get the same people saying you do not own the lake and they can fish wherever they want.

Fishing is suppose to be fun, why people have to crowd other people, beats the h%ll out of me!!

Rap "noise" is more like it. Definitely would work, however I'd rather be among a crowd than have to subject myself to that garbage.

Loud Rap music works for me!

I just turn up a any local Rock station and the other boats scatter.

I don't bobber fish or jig (on soft water), so if I am anchered it is for casting for Bass, panfish, or the occasional Walleye.

Originally Posted By: kato wall guy
otter your my idle.

?

Yeah but your my Idol!!!! MAybe he said that 'cuz your motor is always at Idle????????

I thought the same thing about that ever running motor....Although I did see it shut off once and it almost caused a crisis....

I thought the same thing about that ever running motor....Although I did see it shut off once and it almost caused a crisis....

It's not going to shut off tomorrow. Time to get the game face on.

the only Rap i've ever enjoyed is one that is stuck in the mouth of a big fish!