• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

File this under the heading - "Stupid and Lucky Bass Boat Driver"

bschmitty83

I don't know if I can post the actual video on here so I'll just post the link. This bass boat driver is pretty dang lucky!!

http://www dot break dot com /index/painful-bass-boat-crash.html

Note to moderators: What is the preferred method of posting a link (or the actual video) to an outside site like this?

He's going to plow across wakes at full speed many more times in his life.

I just hope he has a cameraman with him next time it goes wrong!

He is suffering from a serious case of "SHS" (stupid human syndrome), thaank go he didn't put anyone around him in jeopardy.

RU

STUPID HUMAN TRICKS!

It's amazing how much a boat can take without exploding.

He's real lucky the boat did not stay running.

Post it in the video sharing forum, I cant follow the link for some reason

He's real lucky the boat did not stay running.

As dumb as what this guy was, at least he was smart enough to hook up the kill switch.

"ALWAYS WEAR YOUR LIFE VEST AND A KILL SWITCH"

especially when acting like a total I D I O T.

Maybe he wont hit wakes when on a few inches of his boat are touching water in the future.

something does not seem right about that video, first of all who was chasing this guy all over the place filming him and why? and second of all why did it take so long to get him out of the water if there was a camera man right there? (10 minutes) maybe i'm missing something.

Maybe the guy with the camera is from the news media. In their mind it better tv to watch a man die than to drop the camera to help him eek

There is a bunch of youtube videos of these guya and there boats, it is pretty routine to see a camera boat either following closely or being followed. This might be the dumbest one I have saw yet, he would have been alot better off trimming down and going through it like a normal person would, but he was trying to showoff, and payed the price for doing so.

As far as the ten minute thing the camera boat is moving at a high rate of speed also and it probably took awhile to get turned around and back to him, but they are probably over exagerating the ten minutes, more like 2 but seemed like ten!

I just hope he did'nt do any damage to the engine running out of the water like that. gringrin