• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

If one is looking for a fireworks show for the family or kids, the Arlington race track has a nice display every season after the Saturday evening races in Arlington.

New Prague usually blasts theirs off around 10pm from the east side of the Middle School.

Vesili usually has a wonderfull show as well on the 4th. Launch site is on the west end of town near the cemetary.

Lonsdale fireworks have been done by the same crew as Vesili the last couple years. Never been there, but I assume they are very similar to the Vesili ones. I am guessing the first ones hit the air around 10pm, not sure of the location though.

new prague's are ok, nice thing is i can see em from my house.

the best i have seen in southern MN are the Albert Lea ones. better be the way they harass you and stand in front of your car at stop lights until you give them money

The display and event leading up to it at MSU-Mankato was great. Our family had a wonderful time.

We saw the fireworks in Yankton SD this year. They were the best I have seen in years. Great view over the water.

put on a pretty good show in my backyard on friday, and saw another great show yesterday in Stillwater.

The show on Lake Washington was unreal again this year. It started out slow one at a time but they really picked up the pace after the first 15 min and it lasted about 40 min. It’s a private show but it blows Mankato's out of the water. One of the cool parts was watching the boats leave the bay after the show there had to be about 150-200 boats.