• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open Water!!

Still some white on the islands but it looks pretty open from the top of the Gamma Road hill and the ranger station. If it's not "out" today, maybe Guts will call it out tomorrow. Or do they wait until someone makes it to Kettle Falls?

Saw that. Made my day. I have been checking the Pineaire webcam everyday for a month.

I think that RO is gonna try to go to kfh on Sat. Might still be some ice on Nam.

The last clear MODIS pic from April 25th showed more white ice left on kab than Nam. Nam's ice was much darker and it looked pretty open down river, the whitest ice on Nam was the open water section on the east end. I bet he'll make it just fine. (Do you know if he usually runs the backside of Kubel or not??)

Namakan went out before Kab due to thinner ice conditions...so Ricky O should have no problem. Bet Chuck Williams has been there 3 times by now...and the Canada Crew too....nice to see the soft water! Looks like a great fishing season ahead!

LET IT SNOW

Probably won't run behind kubel until the water comes up a little more.

Yeah I have never been brave enough to run behind Kubel myself. I am going to have to bug someone to show me how. I did do it once but someone was basically telling me where to go when I did it. I don't know how much time it saves??? Anyhow RO made it to KFH and said all was well. That guy is one hard worker!!!