• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The Madison Mid-Weeker: An FM/HSO Get-Together!

Madison Lake is one of the most popular lakes in this area for anything from panfish and walleyes to recreational boating. This event is designed to try and avoid the hustle and bustle of a weekend and join up for an evening of fishing during the week. Also, doesn't the weather always cooperate during the week more than on the weekends? So, mark your calendars and come one and all to Madison Lake on Wednesday, May 20, 2009. This event is free for all to attend and certain to be a good time. It's simply a bunch of people getting together to laugh and learn. We'll meet by 5:15 pm at the public landing (i.e. DNR landing) just South and East of The Narrows. If you need directions to the public landing, don't be afraid to ask here. If you don't have a boat or any gear, don't let that stop you from attending this event either. Often times, all who attend with the above mentioned are more than willing to help out. I have a feeling the walleyes and panfish are in for a ride.

Please respond to this post if you (and others accompanying you) plan to attend. Unless noted otherwise, Mike Prange (FM - PDOGG) will be hosting this event. Thank you!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PDOGG

• CrappiesNCats

• Matt C

• Team Otter

Weather permitting of course. Took the whole week off. I will have the Little Putter out there all day. Maybe I can jump in later in the day, If seats are open, we'll see how it goes. If you need anything, let me know!

Lonnie

Well good sounds like you guys should have the fish all tied up before I even get there! Since time is kinda limited do you guys wanna grille out before hand or run up to the restaurant or something afterwards for a burger and a cold one??

KTap, you need someone in your boat to give you a lesson on mad dog?

Theres always a seat open for the Lenguy.

run up to the restaurant or something afterwards for a burger and a cold one??

Stop teasing me with talks of cold ones I have till June 4th then we can enjoy the cold ones!

Originally Posted By: PDOGG

Stop teasing me with talks of cold ones I have till June 4th then we can enjoy the cold ones!

Yeah no kiddin! July 15th for this guy

You bet Mike.

Will let you youngins smell the foam as you eat your burgers. smile

Count me IN, and Onlydrakes4me also might not be there at 5:15 but will be there

Originally Posted By: KTapper

You bet Mike.

Will let you youngins smell the foam as you eat your burgers. smile

You mean I have to wait whistle?

If you don't wanna wait that long Lonnie I can fire up the grille tomorrow night and we can have a pre-gtg party at my place!

UPDATE:

Confirmed

PDOGG

bunt2K

shaunlenway

KTapper

1lkstage

MN Mongo (and son)

walleyehunter80

UPDATE:

Confirmed

PDOGG

bunt2K

shaunlenway

KTapper

1lkstage

MN Mongo (and son)

walleyehunter80

Jaspernuts

I'll be fishing Madison quite a bit from now 'till this Get Together. If anyone is out there or wants to jump in with me let me know! I usually chase crappies and 'eye's out there in the evening's.

Might take ya up on that PDOGG, I have the boat on the lift now and will start doing some fishing after work! I'll let ya know.

Just don't take all my fish in front of the pink shed!, and the rock thats there that we can't see without SI.

UPDATE:

Confirmed

PDOGG

bunt2K

shaunlenway

KTapper

1lkstage

MN Mongo (and son)

walleyehunter80

Jaspernuts

harvey lee

Just don't take all my fish in front of the pink shed!, and the rock thats there that we can't see without SI.

I'll save the Walleye's and sheepies for you! I will be on the hunt for the 2-14" crappies I released there last year!!

Well, if nick is coming, the sheepies will follow him around. You can have your 14 crappie, i'll take that 31" eye smile

Well, if nick is coming, the sheepies will follow him around. You can have your 14 crappie, i'll take that 31" eye smile

She's there too! Denny let a 29" go in that spot before you got there last year!