• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Opener Cancelled on Saturday

BigWadeS

I heard they weren't allowing the opener to happen due to the swine flu.......so everyone can sleep in on Saturday! grin

I heard the same, but they are calling this string the Walleye Flu and is very contagious. You don't want to go anywhere near the river system this weekend. I hear it's particularly bad if you are a pleasure boater!!

You will be ok just dont kiss the walleye.

I did here the mutation caused sheephead to develope fangs and mudpupies having wings.

That's okay because I am going after the whitebass anyways so I should be immune to the swine flu or for that matter the walleye flu. Oh man, I feel a fever coming on, maybe just a hotflash from all of the fishing talk. Good luck out there folks, be safe, wear your pfd's, check your boat and trailer out thoroughly before you hit the landing and most of all, have a great time fishing with whomever you are with........oh yeah, and catch a few for the frypan as well. Good luck to all of the river rats, be safe and have a great opener!

Tunrevir~

Oh man, I feel a fever coming on, maybe just a hotflash from all of the fishing talk.

Pig fever. no cure. I've intentions of horsing in a few big ones. Keep yer distance or you'll find yourself with a bad case of it smile

You got it fishwater swine flu is gonna happen out there, walleye hogs that is!

The boat landings are blocked by the national guard. They'll turn you away if you try to launch. It is best to stay home.

Oh no, I think I'm already infected. Oh well, might as well hit the river anyway then! Nobody come close to where I'm fishing, it's very contagious.

Yeah, I think it's actually "Asian Carp Flu"...

It started a couple years ago... and is spreading up from Illinois.

You contract it when they jump out of the water, and sneeze on you. The mucus is highly contagious.