• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

On our way tomorrow

There are 7 of us heading up tomorrow evening to start fishing Fri-Sun out of Riverbend. You will find us nightly in the bar. or between two PROVs. Mine is red with a white Johnson on the back. Stop and visit if you see us. I can't wait I think I am starting to look forward to this more than opening day of deer season and that is hard to believe. I hope it doesn't snow like they are saying it might. I had to shovel snow twice last year on our trip it stunk.

Weather will shape up for you guys by Saturday the way it's looking. Friday, grrrr, brrrr, and maybe a tad wet, weather should break that afternoon. Brightside it won't be like that snow you guys brought over with you last year!

Thanks Fisky... sure glad that snow won't be following us this year... last year was fun enough the way it was...

marine_man

Here's our report (no pics yet, sorry):

Fishing was OK... not a lot of big ones caught. 28 Fish caught in one boat and maybe 15 in the other... the biggest we caught was 54", but lots and lots of little ones this year compared to other years.

We ended up using 8 oz of weight to keep the bait on the bottom.

marine_man