• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

where are you going for opener? going where the crowd goes or going off and doing your own thing and avoiding them? eathier way anywhere u go its going to be full of people but maybe not. who knows. whats everyone thinking there going to make the first cast with?

I'll be at Ballards on LOTW vertical jigging a gold glitter Evert's Custom jighead with a shiner minnow! Plus there are usually a few bachelorette parties at Sportsman's on Saturday!!! cool so who knows where I'll be on Sunday!!!

I'll be at Ballards on LOTW vertical jigging a gold glitter Evert's Custom jighead with a shiner minnow! Plus there are usually a few bachelorette parties at Sportsman's on Saturday!!! cool so who knows where I'll be on Sunday!!!

Awesome good luck!

I will be at Madison along with 1000 other people. The only reason I fish it on opener is I keep my boat on the lake and I don't want to fight all those people at the landings. Hopefully I won't get skunked this year!

thats where i think ill be going. but ill be one of them people who has to deal with the landings cause i will be towing my boat.

I decided that I wanted to work on that opener. But I will be fishing the day after! Anyone want to go out and find some walleyes?

Atta boy! smile I like it!

As for me, I have not yet decided. Since I went Sturgeon hunting, they wife says I need to stay within an hour or so of home....

I was thinking Madison...but the crowds and rookie trucker baker-uppers. smile

More than likely I'll be out on French lake.

A. within 1 mile of my house

B. If the landing is over flowing, I have friends on the lake to park the truck and trailer and boat if need be. Might even put it in on Friday night. smirk

Save some gas this year TO...I'll guide you this time...all though, I can only guarantee you a sheephead :p

I'll be on Madison...here's hoping its raining and windy to keep the masses down a little.

I took the weekend off, but my wife is leaving town for a wedding. So I guess I'm staying home with the kids. I will be out during the week, and up north the following weekend for 4 days. Good luck to everyone.

haven't decided yet, either shields or french, thinking shields since i had some decent luck last year even with crappy weather, anyone have any pointers for out there?

I'll be local with a couple of buddies but we haven't decided on the lake yet. I HATE crowds so I'll probably try to find a lake that's not too much of a zoo.

~piker

I'll be on Madison, probably putting in at about 4:30am. There will be 3 of in the boat. We'll be in my black crestliner with the yamaha on it. I'll be wearing a Michigan hat so if anyone sees us give a shout....

i think i have decided for sure thats the lake i will be going to as well and ill be putting in the baot around the same time as well. better to get there early otherwise there will be a line waiting to launch the boats.

James Walleye...I'll be in a black Crestliner too but sporting a Gopher sweatshirt and hat...weather permitting. See you out there.

ill be in an older red lund. it will probably be me and my brother but not for sure if he is coming yet.

Bunt, K tapper, and Nate, I'll either be on French or Shields, let me know if any of you wana team up on either lake, diff. boats we'll be able to cover water much quicker to find a bite! wink

Bunt, K tapper, and Nate, I'll either be on French or Shields, let me know if any of you wana team up on either lake, diff. boats we'll be able to cover water much quicker to find a bite! wink

That could be a possibility. I wont be out on sat but will be on sun hopefully.

I will be on French.

612-619-7737

Or, the guy hauling in all the eyes wink