• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Favre

Scott K

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• BrianLucky13

• LMITOUT

• Steve Foss

I really can't say, it's kind of a friend of a friend who lives in Alabama. I guess we'll see in a day or two if he's is right or not. Keep an eye on profootballtalk dot com for updates. They just posted a story on there saying that Scott Hanson from NFL Network has a spot on his twitter page teasing that a "new develpement" is coming on the Favre saga.

I respect inside information. I didn't know if you seen it posted somewhere that I haven't found.

How bout someone find Bretts phone number and give it to me and I'll call him and get the scope!!

How bout someone find Bretts phone number and give it to me and I'll call him and get the scope!!

I just Googled it, I guess it is not listed, like anyone is going to want to call him anyway wink

I wanna call him!!! He is my hero!! First thing I would ask him is how the greatest tight-end ever is doing(Mark Chmura.)lol

They said on ESPN that he wants to have no surgery. He wants to burst the tendon, which has the same healing time as having the surgery.

Favre is reportedly very afraid to go under the knife (even an arthroscopic procedure) due to his past problems with pain killers. He does not want to go down that road again...I don't blame the guy either.[/quo

I think he'll retire for good before going under the knife.

i just heard favre ate some mexican food and has been on the toilet all day!!! maybe if he pushes extra hard with his explosive diarhia his bicep tendon will pop and heal on its own!!

i just heard favre ate some mexican food and has been on the toilet all day!!! maybe if he pushes extra hard with his explosive diarhia his bicep tendon will pop and heal on its own!!

now that's funny. Sounds like something ESPN would report

Originally Posted By: koonie
I believe his phone # is 867-5309. I got it! I got it!

What if Jenny answers?

Whats the area code for that number???

The St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that free agent Brett Favre is scheduled to meet Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham this week about a procedure to repair his torn right biceps tendon.

The reporter here -- Charley Walters -- isn't the most reliable source, but he says Favre and Andrews will meet Tuesday and the surgery will take place "later this week." Favre would then face 6-8 weeks of rehab. Walters says Favre will sign with the Vikings if the operation is successful. With $18.2 million in cap space, Minnesota has the room to accommodate him.

Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press

Related: Vikings

Why do we even have that much cap space, that's just wrong!!! I hope they don't spend too much on butt favre.

Why do we even have that much cap space, that's just wrong!!! I hope they don't spend too much on butt favre.

C'mon Leech, can't you atleast get your starting Qb's name right!?!? I have said it before. ................Brett Favre will be the Viking's starting QB this season!!!!!

They should try and get John Madden to do the Vikings games with P.A on the radio.......... grin

They should try and get John Madden to do the Vikings games with P.A on the radio.......... grin

NO!! I might become a vikings fan then!!

I was fishing last week and see there are 110 new posts here since!! However, I just heard a rumor on the radio that da Queens have offered Favre $10 mil for one year - up from a reported $6 mil previous offer.

It would be a shame if ol' Burt signed with the Queens and I had to root for them....or should I say him cry

I would enjoy watching Farve beat the Packers in a Vikes uniform.

I wouldn't. frown

I would enjoy that Tom, but that would be the only part. I would be torn, I just don't think it's the way to go. Part of me says it's better than we have, the most part wants no part of him and his drama.

I would enjoy that Tom, but that would be the only part. I would be torn, I just don't think it's the way to go. Part of me says it's better than we have, the most part wants no part of him and his drama.

Therapy might be an option laugh. I doubt when your at the games you'll be torn. wink

This thread might pass up the "lets make a million" thread with number of posts. lol!!

I'm going on a Lake Michigan fishing charter with a bunch of Packer fans tomorrow. I hope they don't throw me overboard once they find out I'm a Viking fan from MN!!!

It's looking like Favre this thing is going to happen. The Packer Viking game on Monday night is going to be a BLAST!! It might be the highest rated cable show of all time.

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd

Therapy might be an option laugh. I doubt when your at the games you'll be torn. wink

I agree, I probably won't be torn. I'll be just as bitter as the other 60,000 fans there when he throws more record setting INT's!!