• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Favre

Scott K

Don't forget about Slim Shady he's the best Rapper out there and he loves the Kind Bud!

or Kine

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• BrianLucky13

• LMITOUT

• Steve Foss

I dont think smoking pot is like eating Wheaties. I think the superior athlete stands by itself; just a guess.

....conjecture

harvin is a bust-o-matic. what a terrible pick. Injury prone, pot smoking punk

....reality

Charles Rogers is a bust-o-matic. what a terrible pick. Injury prone, pot smoking punk.

I can move this one over to the Lions Thread for you if you like; goblueM?

This ain't over yet boys. T-Jack sprained his MCL today at camp.

Word around the campfire is that he tripped on the football AFTER one of his patented 3-yd dying duck passes to nobody in the flat. grin

so if i smoke pot i will be cool AND a great athlete like all of these guys???

No, because they were already great athletes before they started smoking. You will continue to be a third string HS football player.

This ain't over yet boys. T-Jack sprained his MCL today at camp.

Word around the campfire is that he tripped on the football AFTER one of his patented 3-yd dying duck passes to nobody in the flat. grin

Yea, I put that in the "Off-season" thread. Sounds like he hit one of his own guys and triped over one of his left feet.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

He was collided with. It should be the play that hands Sage the job.

Man is he injury prone, to me this is good news. I don't want another season with Tjack. We all know that Chilli has a man crush on Tjack, this is the only way we would see Sage taking the snaps.

Rick, is that a tear rolling down your cheek!!! laugh

I'm fine with the best man starting. If that's Sage or Booty I'm all for it.

I would hope everyone feels that way. I know true Vikings fans do.

I just don't see where all the T-Jack hate comes from unless their actually closet Packer/Bear fans.....

is this already junksons 4th year in the NFL? wow thats crazy you'd think with this good of a running game and this good of a defense behind you with 3-4 years in the system competing against 40 yr olds and rookies you would be a shoe in for starter....oh thats right i forgot he's a 3 yr project player we moved up to take in the 2nd round to be our franchise qb while we have no other options lol.

at this point i'd rather see sage start or even booty get thrown to the wolves.

we know what we'll get from junkson....a bunch of really close games that come down to the wire that we should be dominating no problem...a bunch of dump passes while open guys are up field...can't forget the quickslant to no one lol.....and the t jack fans that tell you about how he made a couple decent passes that game and is really improving now!!!

I was just at a restaurant/sports bar friday night in Green Bay, Wi and there was tons of packer stuff all over the walls, along with alot of Brett Farve jerseys, signed footballs, on one end of the main room there was a huge painting right on the wall of farve walking out of the tunnel onto the field. Anyways, I asked him what he thought of brett turning down the viks earlier in the week and he said that he and most of his customers thinks he is still going to join the team in a month or so, citing that farve just wanted to skip the preseason. He said by everything he has seen and heard around town they expect him to be in purple for the start of the season.

Hopefully he is right.

YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWN....honestly favre don't deserve to play if he just wants to hop on the ship for opening day or week 8....the favre thing was cool but now that he said no we should move on....the worse part of all of this now is they are gonna talk about favre every game we play this season.

wonder when they will call favre, wonder if favre is ready to play yet, boy they sure could use favre right now, ect, ect.

It should be the play that hands Sage the job.

You meant to say it's the play that hands Booty the job! wink

I just don't see where all the T-Jack hate comes from unless their actually closet Packer/Bear fans.....

Have you watched him play at all? I guess if you are a fan of ankle passes and helium bombs then he's your guy.

Well at least I watched after the first two weeks of the season. It's more than I can say for the closet Packer/Bear fan you are laugh

I believe he was NFC player of the week not to mention pulling our fat out of the fire against Detroit. I could go on, but he looked decent at the end of the season. Take away the play-off game in which I agree he bombed. But it is play-off experiance. Not sure who else at QB for us has that experiance. smile

This is nonsense. The fact is we need Jeff George in here asap, then we can put all these question marks behind us.....

What are you talking about? I watched every game last year and went to two games!! He's junk.

So what if you watched every Packers/Bears game. smile

It's obvious to TRUE Vikings fans. We know by how you name call the Vikings that the Packers/Bears are the team you're secretly a fan of. laugh

Brett Favre continues to work out at the local HS.

Good thing he's retired from the NFL because we sure could use him...LOL!

Ahhh I'm sick of that old man. I'm willing to move on with what we have now. I just can't wait for the season to start.

If I had to put money on it, I'd bet he(Favre)is still coming back.

I still want Favre. Maybe Sage will go down next. After that we'll have an even bigger need for Favre and training camp will be over so he'll be willing to sign. maybe just maybe....

BTW LMIT your new avatar is VERY interesting.

With all do respect Rick, you are drinking the purple cool-aid. Tarvaris wouldn't start for any top 20 college football team. They have to dumb down the offense for him, and he will never win a football game for you.

The vikes will NOT win 10 of Tarvaris' starts. The opponents will not respect his ability, and will load up to stop the run, and TJAc is not capable of consistently burning man coverage. He looks good occasionally, but he's terribly inconsistent.

I wouldn't want to start him or Vince Young, they're nearly even in my eye. They rely on their feet way too much to survive and NFL season. I'd honestly rather have byron leftwich.

And whoever is joking about Jeff George, I'd take him too.

Terrible analogy but...T-Jack would start right now on every major college football team except for maybe a half dozen at most. I understand your point or concerns about T-Jack but thats just crazy to say that.

Bryon Leftwich LMAO!..