• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Favre

Scott K

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• BrianLucky13

• LMITOUT

• Steve Foss

Insane, I'll give an answer by Friday. Oh wait, now I'm not ready yet. The last four months haven't been enough time for me to make up my mind and I haven't had enough news time.

Exactly, on and on and on.

The press seems to be the one that continues to bring this subject up. As always, they will beat a subject to death.

didn't favre say he'd let the vikes know by the end of the month? what day is it again?

the media is the drama queens...reporters want to think they are cool and have an inside source when in reality they don't know squat.

didn't favre say he'd let the vikes know by the end of the month? what day is it again?

the media is the drama queens...reporters want to think they are cool and have an inside source when in reality they don't know squat.

Winner winner Chicken dinner!

Agreed. Reporters should be ashamed of the work they've done on this story. It's all hype...Favre has been relatively quiet on this from the beginning, as have the Vikes. It's all the "reports" that's been fueling this story for months now. People just seem to eat it all up though so they'll just keep "reporting" I guess.

Harvey Lee and zepman are right. If you take off your I-hate-the-Packers sunglasses and look at it honestly, you'll see that it's the media that has allowed the creation of the Favre-craves-attention myth.

As usual this last coupla decades, the media only feeds us what we tell them to, so to some degree we can blame the rancid slop we have to lap up on ourselves.

Yeah, for the record, this Pack/Favre fan thinks Favre does like to get attention, but not more than most of us who get our attention by posting in online forums. He's just in a limelight of our creation. winkwink

in my head he's already on the team...i've just been waiting to hear the word that its official...but really i can't see him say he's done...not with the chance to play for this team and the caliber of players that have called or texted him to say come and play....peterson, jared, hutch, winfield said he was gonna give him a shout too.

Yeah, for the record, this Pack/Favre fan thinks Favre does like to get attention, but not more than most of us who get our attention by posting in online forums. He's just in a limelight of our creation. winkwink

STEVE FOSS JUST POSTED!! I thought he was going to retire from posting gringrin

Its good for the NFL to have this kind of hype.

You got that right. This thread just got its 1000th post

I'll be able to cope with the incessant whining that will occur when he doesn't report on time to training camp. I do believe that is part of the dilemma right now.

Training Camp is overrated particularly for a veteran like Favre contrary to popular belief.

Let's face it folks everybody ain't gonna be happy about this WHOLE deal no-matter how you look at it... grin

Along as he ruins his legacy in GB forever, Im fine with it. He can be replaced by TJack after nov 1st for all I care.

I thought he was going to retire from posting gringrin

Yeah, THAT'S likely. Can't believe everything you read in the, uh, papers, can you? winkwink

LMAO,

People and the promises.......

We're all hypocrites in one way or another. winkwink

I'll actually be secretly cheering for Favre. EXCEPT when he plays the Pack. Don't tell anyone I said that. It's just between you and me. I don't want it to get around that I think he's an excellent quarterback even though he'll only ever again wear Packers Green in the Professional Football Hall of Fame. gringringrin

Your secret is safe with me.

SSHHHHHHHHHsssshhhh, I have been cheering for Brett for years, please don't tell anyone, especially my brothetin-law.....

Your secret is safe with me.

SSHHHHHHHHHsssshhhh, I have been cheering for Brett for years, please don't tell anyone, especially my brothetin-law.....

What's your BIL's HSO/FM handle? I'm only asking so I can be sure to avoid alerting him. winkwink

.......even though he'll only ever again wear Packers Green in the Professional Football Hall of Fame. gringringrin

Don't speak so soon Steve. Rogers could go down late this year with a career endig injury, leaving Favre, who just signed a 1 year deal with the Vikings, free to sign again with the Pack next season. As crazy as it sounds it could happen. With Favre anything is possible.

Favre back with the Pack? Golly, that would shiver the timbers of a lot of Vikings fans. And Packers fans. gringrin

I fully expect him to retire a Packer. It may be some sort of technicality or short lived type of deal but I think it will happen and rightfully so... It won't effect us Viking Fans in the least bit if it does happen... well most of us anyway! grin

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzYtMjAwOTA3MjctMDc0M.jpg

Finally got it! chicken.gif The guy I got it from has had it for about two weeks but we couldn't meet up until just now.

I heard that Farve is going to enter the Hall of Fame under the last team that he plays for.

Kinda surprised me but I guess he is still bitter at Ted Thompson.

Screw Favre, we should pick up Vick, that guy can play regardless of what his off field antics are. He's now officially allowed to play ball.

Vick only got conditional reinstatement. He can't play until at least week 6 (mid October), and only then if Goodell finalizes the reinstatement. I imagine he'll want evidence Vick actually will straighten up and fly right before giving the go-ahead.

You crazy, we already have the best back in the league. Why would we want a "Q" that can't throw and thinks he's a back. Cool avatar though.

Maybe now we'll hear tomorrow that Favre has made his decision now that another qb is stealing all of the press coverage. He can't let some punk like Vick steal all the press coverage from him...