• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Favre

Scott K

But the Packers still sucked, blame it on the defense all you want. The Broncos had a horrible defense but they still at least went .500.

Rogers is a good QB, but you cheddarheads were seriously lacking in the running game also, which made Rogers pass more and blowing up his stats.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• BrianLucky13

• LMITOUT

• Steve Foss

They might have sucked but they still beat the vikings one game last year, because the vikings sucked too!!! Gonna be a fun year of football this year though!!! Cant wait!!

As long as he's completing passes who cares?

The running game doesn't win championships anyway. Just ask the the Cardinals and the Steelers last year.

Rogers is a decent QB, I wouldn't mind a kid like that on the Vikes. Will he end up great? Who knows, but he's shown he's pretty solid.

Rodgers is solid. He was not the Pack's problem last year and I doubt he'll be the Pack's problem this year.

I said he was a good QB, but the packers still sucked.

And come on LMIT I bet those were your two favorite teams last year... LOL!! You do have to have a good defense though...

In all honesty I think we have a decent chance with ol Favre at the helm. I don't think we have that great of an O line though so it might be tough for that ol fart to stay healthy. I can't wait until September.. It's the best time of year.

Just picked up my New Brett Favre T-Shirt today!

Best $15 I've spent in a while!!!... smile

06260903321small.jpg

06260903331small.jpg

Sounds like Favre will be living in/on BearPath FYI!

LOL, I just ordered my AWAY number 4 jersey!! Way to much purple on the home jersey!!

Just picked up my New Brett Favre T-Shirt today!

Best $15 I've spent in a while!!!... smile

06260903321small.jpg

06260903331small.jpg

Sounds like Favre will be living in/on BearPath FYI!

Sweet, where do you get that?

Sorry Rodgers still sucks! Sure he may in all honesty be a good QB. But he wears Packers green, so my friends he sucks in my book! It could be Tom Brady or any one of the elite QB's in the league and I will still say the same thing. If he isn't wearing purple and gold, I don't like him.

rodgers was a great qb last season for his first year under center..he looked like a seasoned vet out there....the only problem is the defense gave up almost every single close game in the last couple minutes and they don't have the lucky horseshoe that used to be lodged up their rears when they had favre...favre brings that dumb luck factor...thats just what the vikes need because we normally have that bad luck where anything that could possibly go wrong does lol.

if i had to choose the best qb in the division i'd pick rodgers....i"ll give ya that since thats about all ya got muahahahahahahhaha....we are gonna destroy the pack this year though woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

if i had to choose the best qb in the division i'd pick rodgers....i"ll give ya that since thats about all ya got muahahahahahahhaha....we are gonna destroy the pack this year though woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I would have to go with Cutler now. Sorry, but Rodgers didn't impress me one iota last year. I can still see that [PoorWordUsage] prancing around in the end zone, then running out of it like a scared little girl

yeah when i watch both qb's i think rodgers is further along then cutler with less playing time....i think cutler is a little over rated especially now that he has to be a bear lol...he would of been better on our squad....we are gonna shred cutler and even make him look worse.

I agree Rogers all the way as far as I'm concerned and you can't even compare the character between the two QB's.. I try not to let my hatred toward the Packlers skew my judgment.....LOL

I'm waiting for the shout out for John David Booty. After watching him play one series of downs a couple years ago, I'm surprised the Vikes still have him on the roster.

I agree Rogers all the way as far as I'm concerned and you can't even compare the character between the two QB's.. I try not to let my hatred toward the Packlers skew my judgment.....LOL

Hard, isn't it? Some days it seems like haters rule the world. gringrin

Especially when your a Packerfan in Queensland.

Originally Posted By: Steve Foss

Especially when your a Packerfan in Queensland.

.........just think if you were a Vikes fan in Cheezvronia.

I think Rogers was the best QB in our division last year by far! This year? We will just have to see, he has some new competition now.

Originally Posted By: FISHINGURU

I would have to go with Cutler now. Sorry, but Rodgers didn't impress me one iota last year. I can still see that [PoorWordUsage] prancing around in the end zone, then running out of it like a scared little girl

Zambo...Rodgers didn't impress you last year? LOL crazy The kid has to take over for a ledgend and throws for over 4K yds, 28TD's, 13INT's and a rating of 93.8%!!!!!! I'm betting that you and Born2fish never played the game.....or any competitive sport for that matter.

At least PierBridge, Sandmann, 4Wandering and a few others will admit that Rodgers had a good year. I admire the talent of Kevin Williams, Antione Winfield, AP and Jared Allen. I suppose you thought Reggie White was terrible too just because he wore Green & Gold???

FYI....the Vikings HAVE done better than the Packers since they joined the league. They are currently tied for the worst Super Bowl Record with the Buffalo Bills 0-4!!!!! Do you remember the game in 2001 when the Giants pounded the purple 41-0??? (That's also the worst playoff beating in the history of the NFL)!!!! LOL

Keep bragging about the wonderful history of the MN Vikings....it keeps me entertained! gringrin

By the way....the Rollerdome is also listed as one of the worst stadiums ever in the NFL!!!

Thanks for that last one Badger, I really needed to laugh like that again. I have played more than my share of competitive sports in my life(including 6 years in football). And I still play sports to this day(weekly softball and volleyball leagues, and I am a pretty avid golfer). This is supposed to be about Brett Favre, not who played what in high school. Just because someone did not play a sport means they know nothing about it? I never once played a lick of hockey in my life, yet I would like to think I am pretty knowledgeable about the sport. This whole Favre thing is rippling through cheeseland. One by one they are all secretly crying in the bathroom with their old #4 jersey tucked closely to their chests!!

I am a pretty avid golfer

WOAAAHHH, Who said Golf was a sport? Reminds me of the cartoon with two beer bellied rednecks fishing bass with a boatfull of empty beer cans and Billybob says to cletus..."Cletus, if bass fishin' is a sport, that makes us athletes"

I'll give you guys like Tiger woods work out and are in better shape than I am, but they are not "athletes" because they play golf....They maybe athletes to be better at golf, but not from playing it. Golf is a nice long walk interrupted by stops to hit a little ball along your way.

Now back to the Farve thread sidetracked by the Rodgers thing....Its Ok for you to say Rodgers sucked last year...just like its ok for us Packer fans to say the Vikes did as well, after all Both of us were WATCHING the Superbowl, not participating in it!

Badge, speaking of 41-donut it's tough win when the other team is intercepting your teams radio transmisions as in knowing what play you're going run before you run it....DOAH!

Carry on!... grin

WOAAAHHH, Who said Golf was a sport? Reminds me of the cartoon with two beer bellied rednecks fishing bass with a boatfull of empty beer cans and Billybob says to cletus..."Cletus, if bass fishin' is a sport, that makes us athletes"

I'll give you guys like Tiger woods work out and are in better shape than I am, but they are not "athletes" because they play golf....They maybe athletes to be better at golf, but not from playing it. Golf is a nice long walk interrupted by stops to hit a little ball along your way.

I think you are confusing sport and athletics.