• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Marine carpet

Where can i find some marine carpet in the brainerd area, i built a casting deck for the back of my boat and only need a section about 28x48, so i don't need to buy a 12 foot section like menards offers, any ideas would be great, thanks

You could go to custom uphostry an awning, they sell the "real" marine carpet there. If you not fussy about the color they probaly have some on hand. It up on north 371 near the BIR. I am happy with the stuff I got from them.

I believe mills sell it on a roll by the foot. I am not sure if outdoor carpet is the same as marine carpet, but for a deck it may work! We did this on a boat years ago and used this carpet and it looked and held up fine.