• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

from what i have been doing shore fishing has been hit and miss on most of the lakes in southern minnesota the cold fronts keep pushing the fish back out. two maybe three days with a lot of sun the fish should come back in to the shallows but it is going to rain again so it might not be till next week now. just my 2 cents

i am coming from faribault, i'm just looking for a good time to catch panfish and maybe keep some keepers. I would love this info! thanks

tip ! dont leave faribault! I will email you info but I will not give you info on this site shoot me an email and I will reply

my wife and I probally caught about 75-100 crappies for two of us in an hour and a half yesterday evening

approx 6 of which where 11+

• 2 weeks later...

Quick questions about Tetonka, Im looking at my H20C and trying to find "Best Point" that is not one of the names listed for the names of the points can anyone tell me other names they have for it or check you H20 if you know where it is an see what it is labeled? Thanks for any help you can give!!!

Hoban's point maybe? It's the point on the south shore west of Willow and almost straight south of cram's.

If you use the DNR public landing on the South side of the lake, I believe it is the point immediately to your left as you are leaving the landing.

~piker

If you use the DNR public landing on the South side of the lake, I believe it is the point immediately to your left as you are leaving the landing.

~piker

That's willow it's the next point west.

the first point from the landing is willow point,go around that point and its straight ahead,you will see cabins on the point and your there.

so from the south landing you put in and look to the left that is willow point, go around that point to the west and the next point you come to is Best point? right?

so from the south landing you put in and look to the left that is willow point, go around that point to the west and the next point you come to is Best point? right?

Exactly and there is a resort right on it so you can't miss it from the water.

Whew. Glad we got that resolved. I almost thought we were going to have to go for a boat ride.

I've got coordinates very close to Best/Hobans point that are marking a missing Blackberry....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Rivergroup
      Heading up to LV a week from today with the kids. Any advice for us? Staying on the West side but open to traveling if the weather permits.   The way the last few weeks have gone, might stay for good!!!
    • leech~~
      Do have Wi-Fi in your house. Your going to need that to work with any of the cameras that send a signal and video to your phone.  Hardwire is the best but battery power workers well for about two months then you have to pull them and recharge them.  It is nice to sit on a beach in Key West and keep an eye on your house when gone! 👌
    • smurfy
      SO.......you dont think the BEWARE OF WIFE sign is sufficient???? 😂😄   seriously.......i'm no help!!!!
    • Dash 1
      With all the craziness in the world I’m looking at getting an outdoor security camera setup for my home. Anyone have ideas on what works well without a huge cost  and easy to do . Or is it better to go with a company to set it up.  We have recently had copper thefts in the area at farmers fields and bin sites and I know it will only gat worse as these things always do. I probably want something that hooks up to my phone as well and wondering if there is a good one with either battery life or if wired is better. Any thoughts are welcome. 
    • SkunkedAgain
      Aren't they the ones that ran into problems about illegal bait? Anyone know how that turned out?
    • chaffmj
      You launch on Moose Lake to get to the motorized portage. It's called Prairie portage. To get to the portage you put in at Moose Lake. From Moose you go into Newfound Lake. From Newfound you go into Sucker Lake. On Sucker is where Prairie portage is. There is a dock on the American side and on the Canadian side there is big sign welcoming you to Canada. Latourell's Resort runs the portage and the cost for the portage is $40 for a round trip.
    • mulefarm
      Will that blond haired kid have that cool little orange boat in the show this weekend? Saw him driving around by Muskego Point a few times this summer.
    • smurfy
      Hey  stranger!!👌
    • delcecchi
      Nope, there are parts of Basswood that allow motors.   Entry is from Fall Lake, and there is (I think) a motorized portage.   It is really popular in the spring...
    • smurfy
      had that happen last year on a lake. doing pretty good with sunfish till momma 2 youngins showed up........we moved!!!!🥴 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.