• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

from what i have been doing shore fishing has been hit and miss on most of the lakes in southern minnesota the cold fronts keep pushing the fish back out. two maybe three days with a lot of sun the fish should come back in to the shallows but it is going to rain again so it might not be till next week now. just my 2 cents

i am coming from faribault, i'm just looking for a good time to catch panfish and maybe keep some keepers. I would love this info! thanks

tip ! dont leave faribault! I will email you info but I will not give you info on this site shoot me an email and I will reply

my wife and I probally caught about 75-100 crappies for two of us in an hour and a half yesterday evening

approx 6 of which where 11+

• 2 weeks later...

Quick questions about Tetonka, Im looking at my H20C and trying to find "Best Point" that is not one of the names listed for the names of the points can anyone tell me other names they have for it or check you H20 if you know where it is an see what it is labeled? Thanks for any help you can give!!!

Hoban's point maybe? It's the point on the south shore west of Willow and almost straight south of cram's.

If you use the DNR public landing on the South side of the lake, I believe it is the point immediately to your left as you are leaving the landing.

~piker

If you use the DNR public landing on the South side of the lake, I believe it is the point immediately to your left as you are leaving the landing.

~piker

That's willow it's the next point west.

the first point from the landing is willow point,go around that point and its straight ahead,you will see cabins on the point and your there.

so from the south landing you put in and look to the left that is willow point, go around that point to the west and the next point you come to is Best point? right?

so from the south landing you put in and look to the left that is willow point, go around that point to the west and the next point you come to is Best point? right?

Exactly and there is a resort right on it so you can't miss it from the water.

Whew. Glad we got that resolved. I almost thought we were going to have to go for a boat ride.

I've got coordinates very close to Best/Hobans point that are marking a missing Blackberry....