• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Brainerd Area Fishing League

We have one opening for the 2009 season in our multi specie fishing league. We have 10 teams and fish Tuesday nights every other week on a different lake in the Brainerd area. This is our 8th year and we have a good group of guys. If you are interested contact me and I can get you more information.

Thanks Matt

This is a great League Guys. Last year was my first year. Very fun, and this years group of lakes is going to be an adventure.

Last year, and I believe the 2 years before that. It is off the schedule this year.

I would be up for being a partner, if someone else has a boat, costs would be split of course, anybody?

What is the cost of the league? Do you guys have a website with info?

Cost is $100 per team and we fish every other Tuesday night nine time throughout the summer. We do have a web site. Send me an email and I will get you the link.

Thanks Matt

MNUser, Buck12 and musky999 I sent you the link last night. If you have any questions let me know. I look forward to having one of you guys join us this year.

Thanks Matt

I wish i didn't have softball every Tuesday night this sounds like a lot of fun!

landscaper:

We just filled the last opening yesterday. I will still send you the link, maybe we will have another opening next year.

Thanks Matt