• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Duluth Motel Rooms Available

With the smelt run starting, what are the chances of finding a motel room without calling ahead. I don't know what night we will be coming, and we might be going up the North Shore a ways also. Thanks

Motel 6 is my north shore sleeping spot. Single room 35.99..... Have always had rooms when I have called. And have always accomodated me w/ the room I want next to the exit and a park the car next to the window. and we usually have a late check out too

There's no shortage of motel rooms in Duluth this time of year. With or without a Smelt run you should have no trouble finding a room.

Smelt havent started yet but should happen real quick now.

As far as rooms go online and get the best deal ya can for what your looking for. You wont have a problem finding rooms.

Thanks guys for the quick reply. I do appreciate it. I'm getting too old to sleep in the ditch in a wet sleeping bag.