• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I fished Mazaska for a few hours Saturday afternoon. Marked a lot of fish in 12 to 18 FOW but pretty tight lipped. Worked shallower and picked up a nice White Bass. Water temps were up to 47 deg in 5 FOW.

Ditto.... I drive past everyday around 17:30 hours and haven't seen a boat out there yet

Has anybody tried either of these latley?

There were 3 boats on Mazaska when I drove by Monday afternoon ~2:30 pm.

Went out yesterday on sheilds and mazaska didnt catch a fish. Did anyone notice how bad mazaska stinks my boat still stinks today,anyone know why?

your oat probably stinks now cause of eathier natural weed growth that died off already and came to the surface or it could be just from the run off of farmland and whatever else from the roads that got in to the lake from this past winter to make it like that. but i honestly think its a little early yet for the weeds to have grown out already so i really dont have a good explanation on why that is.

my boat still stinks today,anyone know why?

When you weren't looking, I did the old "bluegill under the seat" bit....

Carefull Mr. Mongo Everyoone on here now has the TIP # programed in their cell. smile

Went out yesterday on sheilds and mazaska didnt catch a fish. Did anyone notice how bad mazaska stinks my boat still stinks today,anyone know why?

I noticed that smell last weekend and think it's all of the dead weeds. The water is as clear as it ever gets, and the curly leaf pondweed isn't too bad yet. So, it's not live weeds or algea.

Trying a little shore fishing on Mazaska this Friday - hoping the gills are in shallow. Otherwise, it will be a few weeks before I can put the boat in the water.