• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I see a boat on Lake Bemidji....no lie...which of you is it??? 4/13

Hey...first boat that I have on Lake Bemidji is out there right now. Looking like we may finally have spring.

Yep,,,,,,a boat on the lake at the "inlet" she has blown wide open with high run off this year.

I was in Bemidji yesterday. Drove over the river,it was open up there maybe a 100 yards. I need to see a picture of this, I must be missing something here.

I am guessing they put in on lake Irvine and came in through the river, not sure if Irvine is open though?

Cbrooks.....the open water by the bridge is about 100 yards wide tops...but it extends to the Northeast probably 3/4 of a mile. The South end of Bemidji is really opening up quickly. There most be way more volume flowing through the lake this year.

I guess I need to get my eyes check. I notice there was a alot of open water but not that much. Bring on open water, I'm getting my boat out of storage.

It was a smaller boat so they probably put in at the river next to the lake irvine access.

Yep - they launched in the river by Irving. There is a nice spot there that you can back a trailer into - a little bumpy, but it can be done.

Looked like a 16 foot Alumacraft as I drove by.