• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Metro rifle range?

Are there any gun ranges within the Metro that allow rifles? I've looked on the DNR's range page but haven't found much.

If it makes any difference, I'm just looking for a place to shoot a .22. An outdoor range would be a bonus.

Theres a range in the Oakdale, Lake Elmo area its off of 10th st and East of Radio Dr. Not sure of the name or hours

West metro there is one next to little long lake, you drive by it when driving west out of mound on 15.

There is another one on the road from delano to rockford, forgot the name, same road lake rebecca is on I believe.

there is one in burnsville. It is an indoor range but i know they allow .22 rifles