• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

how do you measure a trampoline??

Ryan_V

Question

I'm getting ready to put up my kids' trampoline. I'd like to get an enclosure for it, but I'm not sure what size it is?? do you measure the mat, or to the frame?? anyone know?

6 answers to this question

I bought a 14' Trampoline when younger w/ other siblings. I remember it being the size of the frame not mat. Hope things haven't changed

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

The vertical poles for the net will mount to the vertical poles on the base of the frame. The net gets attached around the inside of the mat, same place where the springs attach to the trampoline. When your done the mat that covers the springs will be outside of the net.

I measure by how much my insurance guy says it will cost me extra.

I was going to say by how many legs and arms are broken. A good one generally has a higher count.

I measure it in how high that gall next doors windows are.

Giggidy..Giggity! smile

Anyone have any other SERIOUS answers?? all in good fun I know, but I want to know how to measure it to get a safety enslosure for it!!