• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What a great spring day!

I was hoping to get the boat out for the first time and maybe wet a line for some crappies after I put my new pedestal seat in my boat and made sure everything was working. But, as usual, a trailer light issue sidelined me for most of the afternoon. I got it all fixed but not in time to get wet. It's always something every year. Oh well, it was a great day to be outside and its good to know my rig is ready.

Did anyone get on the water today? Any pannies on the end of the line?

I didn't get out, but washed and waxed the boat. Had my kids wax and buff the bottom of the boat even laugh

Sunburn, was good to have today! wink

It was a GREAT day to have a freshly shined Warrior on the water! And the fish cooperated as well!!

My boat is still in storage...mom wont let me bring it home yet because it takes her trucks spot in the garage.

I have the itch like no other.

5 days till Sturgeon Excursion. Hope its this nice next weekend!

HL - is there rookie luck on the river up there? smile

agreed with the nice weather. i hit the lake for a few hours on saturday. it was nice to get out there but unfortuantly the crappies wouldn't snag my line wink. all i got was sunburn lol

PDOGG - the pix of your Warrior in the water looked really great. That thing looks nice in the water - especially for a glass boat.... LOL

PDOGG - the pix of your Warrior in the water looked really great. That thing looks nice in the water - especially for a glass boat.... LOL

Thanks Mongo. For a glass boat? You must be talking to Bunt2k a bit too much?

Hey mrfish I get around this by putting MY car in the driveway. Then she doesn't care. smile

~piker

hey, I thought we just agreed that we are going in on that 50k glass boat together Mike. lol.

I think I typed that right before the agreement was reached. We can still get that boat! lol!

I experienced the exact same trailer lights experience! Got them fixed for the next day, only to find out i've got some motor issues...guess them crappies will have to wait!