• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Seriously, i don't mean to whine and complain but I am going to miss winter. I ran from MN to hawaii for several years to escape you winter, but now that i've been back 3 years i have to admit my love.

With summer there is no more ice fishing.

My alleries are already driving me crazy

I have gotten fat and sweaty and chafe in heat.

Sunburn will hit me at some point

And the bugs will be back.

I made this list when it was 30 below out to try to convince myself i like winter more....and u know what i might have been right.

well, theres my whiny complaint for the spring. now just if my d@mn allergy medicine would work... wink

(and yes i am still looking forward to a open-water opener.)

winter does have its good points.

you can sleep in with out all the birds singing to wake you up.

ok, thats all that I can come up with. allegies, well I still get poison ivy in the winter. sick

Yeah and when winter ends well you've seen the roads around here. If it just continued on indefinitely then we'd eliminate our pothole problem.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I like winter but would appreciate it more if it were two months shorter.

I love all the seasons we have. Spring, summer, fall and winter all have their good and bad points. I will say my back wont miss shoveling snow. wink

Plus my boat needs a good washing and waxing before opener.

speaking of spring...did my ears deceive me....i thought i heard a grouse drumming

I too enjoy the 4 seasons of the Northland, but winter gets to be a little too much around the end of February!!