• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I like your thinking Tom...

only one question...whose line will big momma decide to bite on?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• Here-Kitty-Kitty

• Papa Grump

• harvey lee

Rushing, your avatar looks like a river God.

Nice fish.

laugh thanks I make fish look small. That was a little 30lb day time cat.

One song comes to mind when looking at rushing's avatar grin

Originally Posted By: ZZ Top
Clean shirt, new shoes

And I dont know where I am goin to.

Silk suit, black tie,

I dont need a reason why.

They come runnin just as fast as they can

Coz every girl crazy bout a flathead man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,

I aint missin a single thing.

And cufflinks, stick pin,

When I step out Im gonna do you in.

Coz every girl crazy bout a flathead man.

Top coat, top hat,

I dont worry coz my wallets fat.

Black shades, white gloves,

Lookin sharp and lookin for love.

Coz every girl grazy bout a flathead man.

Anyone head this song before. grin

Nice flat Rushing! smile

lol at least it wasn't so close to spawn time or it might have been ZZ Top's Pearl Necklace. crazy

You guys are kidding right???

Dennis in the CatCraft....

Gold baby, gold.

See, now it's getting good grin

Larry you've been pretty quiet for catching some decent fish you have something up your sleeve for Friday?

few kitties tied up to trees only him knowing there location

Hey Kyle or Brent not sure if you caught it but seems like your numbers are the same under the contact info. Or was it meant to be like that?

Oh also what are we doing as a controlled item or nothing at all? I know I heard something about hats, but that was still a toss up idea.

Originally Posted By: dtro
You guys are kidding right???

Dennis in the CatCraft....

Gold baby, gold.

See, now it's getting good grin

Larry you've been pretty quiet for catching some decent fish you have something up your sleeve for Friday?

Yeahhhh...... The plan is to See If I can kick in the door on opening night of BPCL with you in the boat as back up.... Were both sitting pretty out of the gate this season.... I just hope we didn't shoot our wad to early.... I'll be ringing you tomorrow with the plan.

I hope the bite continues where I have been fishing the last few evenings as they have been going well.

Andrew, you may catch the first big mama and then I will do the upgrade.

Now if they slow down before Friday, we can pull up the 3 I have tied up at this time. One has to do what one needs to do.

I hope noone finds my rope ends.

I hope you plan on throwing anchor at your spot mighty early Tom, I’ve talked to 3 guys now that have said they are headed there on Fri.

BTW, if anyone is trying to contact PapaGrump with questions regarding the league, his PC is currently down but should be up shortly. Remember to please contact him directly for any questions regarding the league and not post them here.

No one knows where Tom is fishing Friday. They may think so but no one has seen me there.

Au contraire mon frère.

I have a picture in my inbox that says otherwise. smile

We can’t let those downstream boys get lonely when it comes to fighting over spots

Welcome to the BPCL grin

So do I John. I think I may fish it Thursday and then camp overnight to be there in time on Friday. It may be a long wait but from the looks of your photo's, well worth it.

I wish I could talk trash, but as a mere substitute with other plans this weekend, I can't partake quite yet. I am hoping to see some big fish come in though, last year was just pathetic from a flathead perspective, with both first and second place channels outscoring the flathead winners for the season total. Good luck fellas.

Yeah I'm not much of a trash talker either..I'm more of a speak softly and carry a big flathead type of guy. grin

Yeah I'm not much of a trash talker either..I'm more of a speak softly and carry a big flathead type of guy. grin

Ilike that rushing LOL

I can't talk too much trash.......

But if history is any indication, the new guy in my boat should do very well. I seem to be really good at getting others on big fish....just not me.

I hope you're ready Dave.

You shouldn't have to worry about me John. I have a knack for letting people down and not living up to expectations.

just ask my wife wink.

You shouldn't have to worry about me John. I have a knack for letting people down and not living up to expectations.

just ask my wife wink.

I have to say the line is hilarious.... and probably applies every cat dude in this league... LOL Ah HA...

The wives are hard to please.... crazy

Im going to have fun watching the smacktalk on this thread from the bleachers; good luck to all tomorrow.

I have a feeling there will be some texting going on in the wee hours of the night. Well I know there will be some coming out of our boat.

predictions for the night

Dtro= smiley-sport041.gif The RP=smiley-sport036.gif

Let the taunting begin

HKK I got connected.

This aint no party this anit no diso this aint no foolin around let the clickers sing..

Well, The paintballs have been resupplied and there are now two slingshots in my boats for launching said paintballs.....

Don't get too close.....if ya know what I mean.