• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Originally Posted By: Papa Grump
For everyone else, I'll have the schedule ready by Thursday once Jake let's me know what he wants to do. smile

You the Man papa! Thanks for all the leg work getting this thing going once again! Its going to be a fun year!

I second that! I can't wait to lay the smack down on you foo's again this year LOL. grin

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• Here-Kitty-Kitty

• Papa Grump

• harvey lee

Schedule sent out to everyone , at least I hope so eek. If you did not recieve it, let me know and I'll try again .

So first night out will be you and I Gorde, Should be a blast.

There's a simple yet effective website to get all the rules, schedule, roster pairings for each week, leaderboard, entry submission info, etc.

BPCL Website

Do we have a sub list??

I need a sub for June 12th.

I didn't think ahead when I told the Missus to just pick a weekend to book a houseboat on the Missy for our aniversary.

Kinda bummed.... looks like I'll miss out fishing with Papa Grump frown

Any taker??

Contact me at

[email protected]

There's a simple yet effective website to get all the rules, schedule, roster pairings for each week, leaderboard, entry submission info, etc.

BPCL Website

Once again.... Very nice work on a clean format and website Brian A. This should make it pretty easy/clear and cut.

thanks

Yea thanks for making this a simple event to follow guys. makes it so much easier to concentrate on fishing and haveing fun of course.

Looks good. Is .xlr a Microsoft 2007 file extension? I will try opening things at work...

On a <crappie> note, I think I will be missing the all nighter...I've got to hit the road for the Labor Day holiday. My sister and brother in law will be in the country so I"m afraid I'll be tied up with the family away at the cabin...I'll let you know for sure later frown

Looks good. Is .xlr a Microsoft 2007 file extension? I will try opening things at work...

nope its a Microsoft Works Spreadsheet file. Someone needs a copy of excel it looks. wink

ya I know, one of the minor things I need to add to the computer.

kind of bumming out right now. First Dennis can't fish with me on the 12th, and now Scott is tied up with family for the all nighter.

Originally Posted By: aanderud

Once again.... Very nice work on a clean format and website Brian A. This should make it pretty easy/clear and cut.

thanks

Thanks Larry. If anyone has any suggestions, then by all means let me know.

Originally Posted By: da_chise31

nope its a Microsoft Works Spreadsheet file. Someone needs a copy of excel it looks. wink

Geez... this one has been on the list for a couple years now....

I forgot that Brian A was doing a web site.... So I imported and tweaked it into excel from NOTE PAD?!?! Then found his website about 5 min later. shocked

If there is a sub list i would be interested in that...i normally work friday's that's why i didn't request to join this year but i can request vacation on a friday or two if i have enough notice to request it at work. June 12th looks possible but i go back to work this friday and then can see if i can get it off. Can i tentatively claim this spot until i hear from work this friday night?? if not thats cool...Looks like a great format you guys have going here hope to see you all out on the water.

9 pages and we haven't even officially started yet. smile

That's the way it was last year but there was more trash talking.

Rushing, your avatar looks like a river God.

Nice fish.

small0196-1.jpg

One song comes to mind when looking at rushing's avatar grin

Originally Posted By: ZZ Top
Clean shirt, new shoes

And I dont know where I am goin to.

Silk suit, black tie,

I dont need a reason why.

They come runnin just as fast as they can

Coz every girl crazy bout a flathead man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,

I aint missin a single thing.

And cufflinks, stick pin,

When I step out Im gonna do you in.

Coz every girl crazy bout a flathead man.

Top coat, top hat,

I dont worry coz my wallets fat.

Black shades, white gloves,

Lookin sharp and lookin for love.

Coz every girl grazy bout a flathead man.

Anyone head this song before. grin

Nice flat Rushing! smile

I downloaded the file and it looked like a secret river rat code! wink

All the info was there it just took a little time to decifer it! smile

All talk no action. That will start Friday when Andrew and I fill the boat with flats.

I hope I have enough room for bullheads in the livewell for the evening. Its only a 30 gallon livewell.

My prediction, Big Mama will be photoed by 10pm.

I think you got it wrong Harvey lee HKK and myself are going to fill the boat up fridaynight with cats and BIG ones at that. and my livewell is about 45 gallons so I can make room for those bullies grin